Reviews for Hours
Wow.
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Okay
leilalolalee chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Beautiful! Just absolutely beautiful! I loved it!
kitana415 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Very sad you chose the 1,825 prompt. I'd love to read more of this!
worrywart chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Gods this was lovely. Your pacing was perfectly reminiscent of the poem, too.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Oh, this is quite lovely! I love the way you used the theme of time, pretty clever. And suspended, drifting moments, though in quite different ways. Ginny's giddy state at the beginning after the Quidditch match was pretty nicely conveyed, and their time with the lake was such a sweet, aesthetical moment as well. It's so bittersweet that Ginny would assure him that they'd have time when in fact they won't at all. The Burrow part was likely my favourite because I'm a sucker for heartbreak, and it is all so difficult yet Ginny is being so brave, but doing so much bottling up. And the wedding part was beautiful, of course :) That poem is stunning too, oh my! Lovely job overall :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Love love love! At first I was super sad that this is a one shot, but it was very fitting. Just can't wait to hear more from you!
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
great job
Eva chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I'm not crying. I'm not crying dammit.
katiek121 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Okay seriously you joining QL was like the greatest thing that could have happened.
Lara gets to read super duper amazing fics every, like, two weeks /and/ watch you compete with all my other writing buddies /and/ compete in LL which I actually have time for!
THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME.
And for writing this, I. love. it.
TheDrabbleOfBlue chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
To be honest, I'm not a Harry Ginny fan, but I really enjoyed the snapshots approach for this story.

Cheers!
Lee
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Yay, yay, yay! My OTP and romance and fluff everywhere :D I think my favorite is the one slightly angsty thing, though-Ginny promising Harry they'll make time for each other at the Burrow that summer.
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Perfick!
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Awww this is adorable! I love these little moments! :D :D
Looking forward to more of your challenge stuffies!