Reviews for King of Dragons
Iwini chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Hi Moonchild DJ! I've just discovered your story! I must say I've fallen in love with your remake of the Scorpin King. If you have the end of the story somewhere, could you put a link on ?
I hope you're still writing stories like this one, it's quite a talent you have!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Will you be continuing this story?
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
please update this story it rocks i wanna see some sethxkatsu action! pwease 'puppy eyes'
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
I Love This !

Please update really soon!
Cynthia chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
hey :)
i can't say anything, a strong Kaiba, beautiful and smart Katsuya
what can i ask for more? and i hope they soon can reunited with the Paraoh , i just can't wait to see lovy dovy yami with Yugi, and i can't wait to see Kaiba and Jounouchi relationship progression :)
i can't wait for the next update
ReaperRain chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
Another interesting twist on the SethJoey pastfic style - a seer this time...a promising plotline, and unusual play on names as well, which is quite original, to my knowledge at least. You seem to excel at pastfics - I can't quite explain it, but your writing is...suitable, somehow. It seems to match the time period rather than being a more modern style. Does that make sense? Probably not. Anyway, good fic, update soon if you can.

ReaperRain
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
this great story so far pleaz write more soon
Prey chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Purple button hee, it's blue now .-

You haven't updated in AGES!

You have to T_T

It's a great story but it would be amazing with another chapter

Prey:~
LadyMoonveil chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Very intrigued by the plot...can't wait to see where this will lead! Please please update~!
12344 chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
this story was really good and the stuff here is just like the movie and since i already saw it it makes the images in my mind better to imagine well really looking foward for the next chapter.
wildangel chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
You have got to update! Please! I love this fic.
Seto Kaiba's My Babe chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Ahh I think this story's going awesomely! Good going! Update please!
CrescentKnight7 chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
I loved the Scorpian King and I'm starting to like King of Dragons just as much. Keep up with the good work, can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please.
Necromancer Lucia Faust chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
You have to update this fanfiction and soon. I love the movie Scorpion King and this is one of th few good crossover/remakes of the movie. I love it and you have to continue it!
Hikari Raine chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
love the way that seto is slowly falling for jou

fight scene was good loved it can't wait for the next chapter

hope you update soon