Reviews for Something To Talk About
robotkeychain chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Wonderful. I have read almost all of your stories (including some foreverfandom ones) and this has to be one of my favorites. My overall favorite is TOWThe Insurance Fraud because all the pairings are different and I like how natural they seem. This story goes near the top of the list, though!
Touch of the Wind chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
stranger12 chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
AW! Strangely enough, only recently (like, this week, recently) did it occur to me - dude, Chandler/Joey. Maybe it's 'cause it's so, well, obvious, that I didn't go after it, though that seems a little odd in my head, but in any case, such a cute little story, and finished too, which's always a big plus!
CrazedEnigma chapter 11 . 10/6/2007
Awwh! Sweet as!

I love stories with Joey Chandler pairing. And this was just so cute! _
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
This was really corny, I couldn't keep from laughing half the time. It's a good plot, but all in all the writing is a little bumpy and way too "out there." A little subtlety never hurt anyone and in this case it may help. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to help.
Someone Who Read Your Story chapter 11 . 5/21/2007
I liked it. I wanted more details about the continued date, *wink wink*. I can't post this in challenges because I'm not a member so here it is. I want a rated X Chanoey oneshot. Hahahahahahah
xxandy23xx chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
aww this was so cute.. and you really catured monicas reaction to their relationship. she went all neurotic on
Satan'z Myth chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Voh, voh, voh... why's everything happening so fast, mate ?
michiei chapter 11 . 2/13/2007
I love it! Keep writing!
Englishgal chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I thought everyone was a bit out of character... and chandker and joey got together WAY too quickly!
dom's-gurl chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
Beloved chapter 11 . 1/18/2005

fabulous fic!

one of the best j/c i've ever read!

more soon please!
jj chapter 11 . 7/3/2004
good story overall. a bit out of character on the part of everyone except Richard and Phoebe, but that's okay.
jj chapter 9 . 7/3/2004
funny chapter
ISRA-GIRL chapter 4 . 1/3/2004
Did joey and chandler really kiss at the new years eve party? if so, on what episode?
please answer!