Reviews for Knock Me Up, Please
Fleur50 chapter 50 . 6/9
Quelle belle histoire...

Je ne sais pas ce qui est arrivé pour que j’oublie de lire cet épilogue. Sûrement la naissance
robertsbella2 chapter 50 . 4/5
Loved it great story.
Elle Whitecap chapter 22 . 12/5/2020
The alternating POVs was super distracting and disjointed the storytelling. Best to just stick to one POV per chapter.
Elle Whitecap chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
She did take advantage of a drunk guy. Her friends are right.
Elle Whitecap chapter 4 . 12/5/2020
So wait, she just raw dogged two dudes within hours of each other and the second guy was drunk and she knew it... that’s basically rape. This Bella is horrible.
simrinrock1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
Is there going to be a sequel? I’d love to know what happens with Carlisle.
rachel625 chapter 50 . 6/10/2020
Wow, great story! And what a way to end it! Will there be outtakes or a sequel like you mentioned? I looked for them but didn't see them! I'm curious to what happens with Carlisle!
Guest chapter 50 . 4/12/2020
50 short chapters and a sweet story about love and friendship.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
EeWee chapter 50 . 3/8/2020
Another amazing story.
princeselisa chapter 50 . 9/29/2019
Missysue32 chapter 37 . 7/19/2019
Didn’t Rose have an apartment by herself? If so why haven’t they went to search it? Why haven’t they thought that it was probably Kate or Lauren helping her?
Missysue32 chapter 18 . 7/18/2019
Hell yes that was hot & sexy! He’s damn sure trying to make for how he misbehaved to Bella. EVERY GIRL NEEDS A LOYAL FRIEND LIKE ALICE! That girls not playing around about Bella being mistreated! Aren’t Alice & Jasper married?
Missysue32 chapter 17 . 7/17/2019
I absolutely loved the conversation with Charlie! But what did he mean by Emmett running his mouth & he will shoot him? Was he bad mouthing Belley Boo to her own daddy that carries a gun?
Missysue32 chapter 16 . 7/17/2019
I loved that ending all three of them moaning at Emmett’s name. Then Alice saying Oh Shit she didn’t tell Charlie! I’ve been wondering when she was going to tell him.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/21/2019
Those *KMUP* are very annoying. It interrupts the flow of the story.
3,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »