Reviews for Drabbles, Deleted Scenes, and Discarded Stories
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 9 . 6/10/2017
I just adore this! Great job xD
BrightLotusMoon chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
Ahh, the epilogue for "Let Me Save You". One of my favorite short fics ever.
NeonNinjaAlchemy chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
OOOOO please cane you do Donnie and april Same old love?
my fave was the karai and mikey XD hahha i was imagining the song
"just shutup and drive drive drive" hhahaha ! _ AWESOME CHAP KEEPIT UP UP UP NEVER GOIn DOWN DOWN DOWN
SewerSurfin chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
The Casey's were a riot. That last one was haunting and perfect. 2007 was so awesome.
Firebird Scratches chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
It's 4 am and my brain isn't working very well, so I can't formulate a super great review right now? But I really, really liked all of these. Really well done! I especially like the last one because I'm a sucker for 2k7 angst. Great job. :)
Iship3it chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
I love owl city! The first one was my favorite. I liked the one with Raph's nightmare too. I like how you do the three sentence ones. They're neat.
BubblyShell22 chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
Awesome chapter. My favorite was the April and Leo one where they were singing. I love that song, too, and now I'm humming it. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Pheonix09 chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
That was awesome, hilarious, and wonderful, I loved it and nice job but could you do a rated T Raph leo hurt/ comfort one soon please
staringatstars07 chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
That last one was incredible. Comparing Raph to an angry poltergeist was such a pleasant surprise and completely spot on. The way Donnie wished his family was as easy to fix as the remote was also very in character for him. When you're a genius and you "fix" things - that is your role, it's what you like to do, it's what you're good at - then coming across something so important that can't be fixed must be beyond frustrating.

The interaction between the two Casey's in "Time" was also amusing and so fun to read. It's amazing how you managed to beg the absolute craziness of those two in three sentences. (Swinging bats at the driver is also frowned upon by the law, Casey)

I love cute Karai and Mikey interaction. She'd be such a cool big sister/troublemaker/enabler. With her skills and mile wide mischievous streak, Mikey's pranks would become an unstoppable force.

"Safe" is very well written. You've covered so many different emotions and characters and sometimes even different incarnations of the same characters, and you hit the mark every time. Being forced to fight your family is definitely nightmare inducing. I'm glad Master Splinter was there provide some much needed comfort, though part of me wonders how many times Raph would need to hear those words before he could let himself believe them. It's one thing to trust and believe in those words when the problem is an imaginary monster under your bed, when promises and a night light are enough to chase the nightmares away, but what about when the monster is real and living and you know that any day could be the day when he'll take you and hurt you or hurt someone you love?

Admittedly, I've never seen the 1987 series and I know next to nothing about Irma, so I guess I'll just say that it's nice to see an interaction that's a little out of the norm.

And now for "Sing." Yep, I went backwards. Anyway, the friendship those two developed while he was injured was very sweet. Leo was so depressed while he was injured, but I can just see him grinning while singing this song, not forgetting his problems so much as letting them slip temporarily fade to a sort of background noise so he can sing and laugh with a friend. It's good to know April could bring out that side of him.

Thanks for posting all these here. It was a very nice read.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
Awwwww!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
Very cute a team fic...in my head They are still very close :)

Can we get a b-team story?
Pheonix09 chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
Awww cute, nice job, I can't wait to read the next one and I can so see this happening in the series
BubblyShell22 chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
Awesome chapter. Yeah, trust Raph to want to keep Leo company since he can't go out with them. Granted, he'll never admit to that, but we all know that's what it's about. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Iship3it chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwe! My heart is officially warmed.
Firebird Scratches chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
Awesome! I love AU's...so creative!