Reviews for Season 14 - Barba & Benson
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
Enjoyed this. But, I must say 'legitimate rape' makes as much sense as being a little pregnant.
mmkbrook chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
Barba walking Liv home is so reminiscent of a guy walking his girl home circa 1940's. Wonder if Barba wanted Liv to invite him in?
mmkbrook chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
I liked this episode and was shocked that Dana was responsible. I can see Liv hurting terribly. I can also see Barba wanting to be there for him.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Your writing of how Barba and Benson spar is fantastic.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
I can't picture her mystery man as Cassiday, but who knows. Just hope she winds up with Barba. Forty some odd years fighting with him sounds like fun.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
I guess you could say this was flirting time.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Institutions are made up of people, and have a great tendency to hide behind the building. Penn State did that until they couldn't hide any longer. Once there are people willing or forced to face the truth, the house of cards falls apart.

Agree this was a great episode-ripped from the headlines.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Think Barba before he came to SVU, had a white and black view of the world-no gray, and that is how he approached the world.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Never liked Stabler. Thought he was a bully who took advantage of Benson. Wasn't sad when he left cast. Am enjoying Barba, and a romance between Barba and Olivia feels right.
MrsChilton chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
yay for an extra chapter! Yes love to see Raf give Elliot some shit. Great work
housekat29 chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
OMG Barba and Stabler would be hilarious! I'd love to see Olivia's reaction as well. I caught a couple of spelling errors, but Barba's POV was fun...I'd like to see more of that
Andreyna Sousa chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Adorei o seu capĂ­tulo extra. Continue assim, e comece logo a 15 temporada.
untapdtreasure chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
I like the change from her to him. Lol. :) i also love his insight into Liv. Stabler and Barba meeting would be interesting. Lol.
Takara chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
I love this story and I can't wait for you to go on with seasons 15 and 16. I really wished the show would add a bit more of these personal scenes for the characters.
I also really liked the extra Barba chapter. I have always been wondering what Barba's relationship to Harris was like and how these two had gotten to know each other.
CityGirl7768 chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
I love this story line its completely amazing!can't wait to see how you do season15!.