Reviews for Not Just Another Weasley
desedee chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
This was a great story indeed! I never read anything like it, and I love it. Your Lucius is really convincing, and I can relate to Percy and his feelings.
I feel so sorry for Percy. I hope he becomes a great man one day.
RolledupinOne chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
It was interesting how you had so much going on the behind the scenes between Lucius and Percy, and people like Fudge had little idea of all that was going on behind his back. Percy was a good character-someone who wants to move ahead but doesn't quite understand the world he has placed himself in while he tries to move forward. The ending shows how he thought he understood this new world, but he couldn't completely change himself or change how he was raised.
Amazing job with this story, five stars!
AvidReader2236 chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Quite the appropriate ending.
AvidReader2236 chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
You're revealing this I didn't know... this is what Fanfiction is all about!
AvidReader2236 chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
You were very in-canon with Lucius here; keeping his cool. Good stuff!
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Great to see the change in the story! Are you going to make it canon and make Lucius go to Azkaban or go AU?
Apologies for not reviewing more often - you're writing faster than I can read :)
WolfSpirit1992 chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Well, Percy...you had to find out sometime. Ever the smooth talker, Lucius is. Great story! :P Thanks for writing!
WolfSpirit1992 chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
You're doing really well with this story. I love how you set the scenes, how Lucius and Percy are communicating, all of it. They work amazingly together. ;)
AvidReader2236 chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
The last line was v. typical of Percy. Good job!
AvidReader2236 chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
Dating advice from Snape and a surprisingly valid point from Lucius... You're always challenging my perceptions. Well done!
RolledupinOne chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
I like this story. It's rare to see one focused so much on Percy, and even more interesting it that it's kind of Percy's view of the Malfoys. It is the Malfoys from a Weasley's point of view, though Percy is quite different than the rest of his family.
Do you plan on writing more? I hope so, this is a very enjoyable and interesting story so far :)
AvidReader2236 chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Your dialogue was spot-on.
AvidReader2236 chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
I liked the little moment at the beginning with Percy and Draco. It was quite sweet. I thought you did what I would consider an accurate representation of Pureblood life here. Well done!
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Very interested to see where this one goes. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Keep it up! Lucius and Percy is a legitimately interesting pairing I haven't seen before and you've done a good job so far in not making either of them clich├ęd or wangsty.