Reviews for One Day They'll Understand
Wholesome
TheShob chapter 1 . 4/30
Cute
Sir Lone chapter 8 . 4/11
Quiet a shame to just give up three years of hard work. Especially for Jaune considering in this the CCT is apparently ozpins tower so she is in fact not far away. And with his new role he too is basically still where he would be.

Also I guess the teams are just fine with losing a member each, one of which is a leader.
Sir Lone chapter 7 . 4/11
Ok just a quick thing to be said on those people who reviewed this about the whole “them being teenagers” and that happening

Did people forget that if it’s in their final year than they would be 20-21. Adults at that point. Also have they SEEN the RWBY world. They let 15 year olds into a school to kill monsters and put their lives on the line, it’s not like college
Sir Lone chapter 6 . 4/11
Man this is actually really nice to read.
I’m not much of a knightshade shipper (much like blake and ruby, Jaune and ruby have not really shared any kind of conversation) but this one is just simple but also really nice to read.

I was thrown off when you said years passed since the dance and it’s the final year but hey, after what happened it’s best that happened in their final year
Hawkeyes100 chapter 12 . 12/21/2020
It took me 5 years and a couple months to remember and finish this story. I remember the last chapter I read back then had been Weiss and then I lost the phone I'd read fanfics on. I was 17 when I first started reading this and finally read the conclusion at 23. I really loved this story and wanted to to continue forever even if I knew it couldn't. Now that I've read the ending I remember what got me so invested in it and it was the fact that I got attatched and enjoyed the way the characters reacted and behaved the way they might if this was in the actual show.
Spidersauce chapter 12 . 12/16/2020
This was a nice story.
Spidersauce chapter 10 . 12/16/2020
I feel like Jaune would be the most awkwardly successful motivational speaker. Everyone would be: What the fuck did we just listen to? While actually gaining a lot from it.
Spidersauce chapter 7 . 12/16/2020
Wait so they can tell that early? Didn't know that
Spidersauce chapter 5 . 12/16/2020
"That was not a phrase someone normallt said, after all."
That made me laugh WAY harder than it had any right to.
A Petty Theif chapter 6 . 12/7/2020
Sick blake?... Babies!
DaDragon562 chapter 12 . 10/22/2020
I enjoyed this story, especially given how much I enjoy Blake as the crack pairing with jaune.

Though I must admit, I do think that Blake is more likely a partner I can see for Jaune than someone like Yang, I feel its unlikely Jaune could actually get Yang to like him because of how self confident she is with real confidence vs Jaune fake confidence. He would never measure up to her unrealistic standards for a male.
DaDragon562 chapter 9 . 10/22/2020
This was a good chapter, I liked how maturely Jaune tried to handle it taking initiative even if he doesnt know the right solution
DaDragon562 chapter 8 . 10/22/2020
Such a good Glynda chapter, well in character of being a stickler for the rules while also being a softie on the inside who truly cares for her students.
DaDragon562 chapter 5 . 10/22/2020