Reviews for One Day They'll Understand
Maxiwilliam chapter 1 . 7/15
To this day...after enjoying this fanfic two times, i can say that...i don't get it e.e
Mista-Dragneel chapter 12 . 7/5
I'm happy I read this.
Wholesome.
MrSlendy69 chapter 10 . 6/25
When it comes to his children Jaune is the reincarnation of Maes Hughes
What are you doing here anyways, Yang?
Yang chapter 6 . 6/1
Ok... WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SAY THAT YOU MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A FUCKING BIMBO YOU... YOU... YOU IDIOTIC DOLT!
beast5200 chapter 12 . 3/21
This was sweet and amazing. I'm glad to have read it. Thank you for writing it.

-beast5200
Battlesny chapter 11 . 3/11
lol, obviously Jaune's never met a kitten before. just as energetic as any puppy
thiccestFagoot chapter 7 . 3/9
This fic is one of the best i've read. I was actually giggling throughout the entire thing.
ShadowoftheStory chapter 12 . 3/4
This has been a most enjoyable read. Thank you.
damienfoxy chapter 1 . 1/30
best shit ive cried to in 2 months
damienfoxy chapter 1 . 1/30
i loved it
Bibliotheca Mundi chapter 12 . 1/26
It's pretty damned late now, but I'm glad I took the time to read through it all. It's better than stopping half-way through. I really like this one. It was a shortish fluffy and funny romance. I really liked how... simple? things are. Can't find a word to describe what I mean properly there. But I just like how it all came together, no unnecessary drama or the like. In some ways I liked the time skips, but I'd have liked to see some more of their relationship at the end now, but it's still good. Not sure why I followed it considering it's complete, but hey, it's basically an automated response once I favorite something.

Thanks for making this. I really appreciate the time you took to make this and giving others the possibility to read it. It is really good, and I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
Crimson Reiter chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
Man, you are awesome.
ThanksForTheRead chapter 12 . 12/25/2017
A nice, short and sweet story that was well done, it was enjoyable for sure and the multiple perspectives was a new idea as well.
hellfire45 chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
Good story and it is interesting to see the life through there eyes