Reviews for One Day They'll Understand
hellfire45 chapter 12 . 12/5
Good story and it is interesting to see the life through there eyes
Googlemo chapter 1 . 11/30
That was unexpectedly sweeeet.
Abel Sephaos chapter 12 . 11/26
Its been a while since ive cried.

Its been even longer that ive read something beautiful enough to do so.

Thank you, very much for sharing this with us.
Lover of destruction n cruelty chapter 11 . 11/26
Pyrrha must secretly despise those kids
Kabero chapter 1 . 11/21
This story was beautiful to read, an idea of a relationship between two characters that had great focus. I tip my hat off to you for such the pleasurable read!
Big Bad Beowolf chapter 12 . 11/16
Just finish this fic, interesting story and how it ended
Kai Ransaw chapter 2 . 11/7
Man, literally my favorite story ever. This is literally the only story I've read more than twice, and I'm reading this one for a SEVENTH time! I just love the way you wrote this. 11 Ruby's / 10 Ruby's.
I wished you would do an Adam chapter, and sorry for sounding harsh, but I like to see him suffer over Blake's new relationship with Jaune before committing suicide. But, anyways, awesome fic.
Silence of Mind chapter 12 . 11/2
This was amazing and I absolutely loved this. Maybe I enjoyed this so much because it was so simple.
L.Cman chapter 12 . 10/25
Just finished this story; I loved it. Thanks for providing a great reading experience and for bringing some much needed happiness into my life. Thanks.
inphasecracker3 chapter 1 . 10/18
This story was absolutely beautiful, definitely one of the best I have read so far.
ragnarok042501 chapter 10 . 9/16
Reminds me of Maes Hughes from fma.
Rogue Hunter chapter 12 . 8/30
This was quite an interesting story and I love the concept of exploring the relationship from the perspective of other characters.

This was well written and sweet story. Excellent job.
The Vitruvian Woman chapter 9 . 8/20
(**)
Anoneme chapter 12 . 8/18
I liked this fic a lot! I love learning the why to people's/character's actions and I love learning their opinions. This was a wonderful fic for scratching that itch and one of the reasons I actually read fanfiction (especially when the source material is visual rather than written word). The progression of their lives as everyone slowly began to understand (or fail to understand) what was going on was perfect for the fic. I am adding this to my bookmarks!