Reviews for One Day They'll Understand
InfernoKing chapter 12 . 7/18
Honetly can't explain how much I love this story. It brings a warm feeling to me, the characters are written really well and the stories progression wasn't to fast or slow, but just right. Definetly in my top 10 stories! :)
Pyancakery chapter 12 . 5/31
The photo album being broght up in the end made me break into tears, it was such a beautiful story, thank you so much.
DrakeFisk chapter 12 . 5/28
Wow. Just wow. This is beautiful, absolutly beautiful. I found myself at tears at the end, just imagining such a happy and satisfying ending. You are truly gifted. I will be sure to read more of your works. And thank you, this has helped me in ways you wont ever know. But thank you.
Yifto chapter 12 . 5/19
I like this story
Yifto chapter 10 . 5/19
I loved the Cardin chapter
Lazarus the undead chapter 12 . 4/21
This was absolutely adorable!
Lazarus the undead chapter 4 . 4/20
...poor ruby damn now I'm crying ruby's such a great friend.
GreyscaleWriter chapter 7 . 4/18
The Arc family genes are strong with this one.
The Chthonic Professor chapter 12 . 4/10
*claps profusely*
Fireshared chapter 12 . 4/3
Whelp you did it, you made my heart all gooey. I died like I lived, feeling sappy~
trying to be so oh original chapter 12 . 3/10
Wonder how her parents reacted to the situation
ScaryGirl95 chapter 12 . 3/1
F-ing amazing... That is all.
shinydude chapter 12 . 2/17
Great story! Enjoyed it very much. I ship them together
Darkbeast42 chapter 3 . 2/15
So the invasion never happened because Cinder bankrupted herself? That's hilarious.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 12 . 2/9
I just read this for the third time, and I just wanted to tell you that this is incredible. By far one of the best RWBY fics and definitively the best Jaune x Blake fic followed closely by Jaune and Blake's Infinite Mixtape. That's all really, just wanted to let you know one more person out there really appreciated this.