Reviews for One Day They'll Understand
t3ras0nofwar chapter 12 . 5/6
A extraordinary story within a simple place. Thank you
The Sky Kitsune chapter 12 . 1/14
This was amazing, really tugged on my heartstrings. I appreciate pieces like this. The world need more of them in my opinion. I am going to fav and download. Why am I writing all this you might wonder, or maybe not, but I will tell you anyway. I struggle with Anxiety, Deppression, ADD and Asperger syndrome, this piece will make it to my folder of Hope/Joy for those times I struggle the most. I just wanted to thank you and let you know that authors like you makes the world a better place for everyone in general and me especially. Sincerely Thank You.

PS. I am not writing this for sympathy or as a cry for help. I am Lucky with my family and friends with their enormous support. I got the tools to manage and function more or less normally, but I guess what I am trying to say is that I am content with my lifethanks again for more tools to manage tough days tho.
CykaBlyatintensifies chapter 12 . 12/22/2021
This is a beautiful story. Stories do not have to be long to be beautiful. They just needed souls. This one was filled to the brim with little scenes, yet brought many happy emotions to me. I applaud to you and wish you a good journey.
GuiltyEyes3432 chapter 12 . 11/16/2021
An adorable story from start to finish. Well done
Cap'n Mel chapter 12 . 10/11/2021
Splendi' my brother,,,this is a piece of ART,,,the ending is so sweet i might get a sweet tooth,,i noticed the part of ruby,,i got curios,,,and i wanted to see more ART but jaune x ruby
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 7 . 10/10/2021
And with triplets each team member has a godchild
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 4 . 10/10/2021
And a solution is found in a simple soul
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 7 . 8/20/2021
Mating Pressed and creampie. Jaune did not let up.
averybakedpotato chapter 12 . 7/14/2021
This is a Very well written fic and is easily among my top 3 favorites
ForgottenAkuma chapter 12 . 7/9/2021
i was smiling through most of this, thanks for the effort you put into it.
Soulyman chapter 12 . 6/17/2021
A wonderfully simple story. I really enjoyed that other characters developed themselves a bit outside of Jaune and Blake too. Very serene. Quite a deep last chapter too.
TheShob chapter 4 . 4/30/2021
Wholesome
TheShob chapter 1 . 4/30/2021
Cute
Sir Lone chapter 8 . 4/11/2021
Quiet a shame to just give up three years of hard work. Especially for Jaune considering in this the CCT is apparently ozpins tower so she is in fact not far away. And with his new role he too is basically still where he would be.

Also I guess the teams are just fine with losing a member each, one of which is a leader.
Sir Lone chapter 7 . 4/11/2021
Ok just a quick thing to be said on those people who reviewed this about the whole “them being teenagers” and that happening

Did people forget that if it’s in their final year than they would be 20-21. Adults at that point. Also have they SEEN the RWBY world. They let 15 year olds into a school to kill monsters and put their lives on the line, it’s not like college