Reviews for New Day, New Life
jon reeve chapter 37 . 2/21
This is barely an SI, and I mean that in a good way. Time-traveled GWL w/ knowledge of the Dresden-verse. Not bad; I await more.
jon reeve chapter 36 . 2/20
/Salty? That mirror's see some things , huh?
jon reeve chapter 16 . 2/19
"Scorpions do not grow that big!" I jumped to the side. "They don't hunt in packs either!"

"Why are we blind folded?"

And my personal favorite

"Cows don't scream like that!"
/*Chuckle*

"Pansy if you ever read this, that month was the worst time of my life. Yes, I'm even including everything that happened in fifth year, you have no idea how many times I wanted smothering you as you slept."
/Was that supposed to say first year?
jon reeve chapter 7 . 2/19
"I know I froze him to his marrow because an enthusiastic Snape, a horrifying thing to behold, awarded me five points for getting him troll marrow. Apparently it's a rare and useful potions ingredient. He had the fourth years down at the lake rendering the troll, I received more than a few unhappy looks about that from the poor dears."
/lol, giggle fits. Giggle fits, galore.

"Hermione set her stack of books down at our table. The stack was at least six feet high and had to weigh fifty pounds easy. I looked from Hermione to the books and resolved to drink more milk. Obviously I wasn't getting enough calcium."
/lol. Drinking milk actually causes osteoprosis, instead of preventing it. Unfortunately, they only tell us that after 25 years of thinking that it helps bone health.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 2/18
"My Aunt is many things, normal foremost among them and she would happily choke a bitch if they implied otherwise..."
/wtf? lol.

"Sword? No this is jus' me belt knife," Hagrid answered.
/lol. Okay, I wasn't sure about reading this, but I dig the humor.

/Humor is the saving grace of SI fics for me.
PiotrMc chapter 5 . 1/27
Typo in this chapter filtch says to Norris do you sell something instead of see. But I love it love dresden files
DEBob19 chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
Your story is perfect proof that review count isn't everything, a rare diamond in a sea of coal, and I'm glad to have found it.

Have fun screaming. Hah!
Zeru'Xil chapter 38 . 10/12/2016
Well nkw
Man's personal attention
That's a good reason to shit bricks
syphiralae chapter 38 . 9/29/2016
I'm not much of a Harry potter fan(at least for fanfics), but I can say that this story has an amazing blend of the two Universes, though at some point It might be a good idea to make a timeline of important moments(Magical wars, world changing moments, etc. etc.) in Mythical history to clear up a bit of confusion, whether during an actual chapter, or as a snippet.
Erik chapter 37 . 9/12/2016
How many special snowflake abilities does Potter have, anyway?
AlexDnD chapter 38 . 9/10/2016
Yay an update! I enjoyed the chapter.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/8/2016
I think it's too late for tears for Alex as far as Mab goes. If she wants to use her she's going to whether it's obvious or not.
Jack Vander chapter 38 . 9/6/2016
Ohhh fun developments! Love what you did with the room of requirement
chaosrin chapter 38 . 9/6/2016
I really hope you don't involve Mab or fae in general, they really quite troublesome. All these annoying wordplays.
syed chapter 38 . 9/5/2016
There was this story about how wand magic is different from Dresden magic. Due to the sheer uniformity of all the spells and casting. It was claimed, the more a spell is costed and by how many, it gets imprinted on the fabric of reality, making it easier for it to be casted and others to use it. It reminded me of how the archive is the collected sum of recorded knowledge. A way to record and examine the imprinting of spells on reality. A school dedicated to wand magics might be a great place for that to be constructed. Knowledge is power, imagine the power or influence a wand wizard would have if they had a record of every possible wand based spell and magic. If it was ever somehow combined or augemented by the elder wand , they would be near unstoppable against other wizards.