Reviews for New Day, New Life
gagaking chapter 38 . 5/11
I know it’s been a long time since you last updated this story and you may have forgotten about it, but is there any chance you can write out a quick summary of what plot points you wanted to hit going forward to provide some closure? Some things that were left unanswered:

1)What is Pansy’s mother? White court vampire? Jade Court vampire? Sidhe? Something else? How did she clear out the Parkinson’s forest?

2)Why did the Dragon call her Little Death and why is her mindscape so huge (and easily grown)?

3)How DO you destroy horcruxes in this world? And who killed the basilisk (though that’s less important).

4)Will non-wanded wizards ever come into contact with Alex for then a brief talk/passing by? Will DRESDEN ever come into contact with her or learn that she’s Bella?

5)What happened during 5th year that was not-quite-as-bad as that one training month?

6)What will happen to Luna? Will she join up with the other 3 girls?

7)Is Serius innocent? How will the Dursley’s react to a somewhat crazy man wanting to be Alex’s godfather?

8) What happened with Dresden's story? Did Susan die again? Did the red court all die out? Did something change?

9)Alex is starting to get disliked by multiple houses 2-3 yers before canon Harry did. Way to be a prodigy! (if not in quidditch).

10)I like the idea of the room of requirement being in the never never but still protected from outside intrusion by Hogwart’s wards.

Thanks for the story you did write up to this point, and if you ever decide to continue this, know that at least some people will be looking forward to it.
gagaking chapter 37 . 5/11
So… comments:
A) I’ve really liked this story so far. It’s nice to see some deviations from canon. That's where a fanfic can shine, and giving her some knowledge, but without letting her know which memories are still applicable makes for a much more unique and enjoyable story than most SIs.

B) You actually wrote good things happening to Dresden even/especially when he isn’t the main character! That's rare! Also, I really liked the end of that section when he realized there was something else he needed to talk to her about . Looking forward to seeing how the waves from Dresden’s adventures start impacting Alex’s time at Hogwarts.

C) Who is this Roger Davis guy that came up to Alex? Was he mentioned at all before? He was the one who thought Bellatrix was dead, but why would he be the only one with 1 year less of broom training?

D) Luna is introduced! So are her typical insights/phrases due to having the sight on a lot, or is this a new and temporary development?

E) Does the Grey Lady know they have her mother’s diadem?

F) I like this worldbuilding.
foxyskywalker31 chapter 38 . 3/25
This really was one of the best Dresden Files/Harry Potter crossovers out there, Seriously like awaken sleeper or denarian renegade good. But unfortunately nothing good lasts forever I'd say it's worth the read unless you get really stressed out by unfinished fics because there is basically no chance this gets continued
Guest chapter 15 . 10/30/2020
Did some compulsive number crunching: one galleon is estimated to weigh 1.98 grams. 800K galleons would be 3492 pounds of gold (assuming it's pure, and with a few minor decimal fractions); average healthy weight for an 11yo is 81 pounds, so that bounty is literally 43 times her weight in gold.
Please don't ask why I looked all this up, because I have no idea. I do not know why I felt compelled to calculate this.
badtothebone chapter 4 . 8/23/2020
The yandere comment killed me lol ;)
glowdust3 chapter 38 . 5/18/2020
Please make more
NazgulBelserion chapter 2 . 2/3/2020
I was intrigued then you gender bended and I quit I hate gender bends
wolfzero7 chapter 38 . 9/22/2019
Hope you continue the story loved it. Read it years ago, and just reread it again.
NazgulBelserion chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
I really dislike gender bend its probably good story I just really hate gender bend
SwiftyTheWriter chapter 38 . 6/5/2019
I have enjoyed every fucking minute of reading this. It has to be my favorite Dresden files crossover-if not my favorite Dresden files fic I have ever read.
Gusty Eagle chapter 34 . 4/6/2019
The characters that I want to die are Harry Dresden, then everyone that chose to be a werewolf, then everyone that is treated like there are super powerful, but actually goes out like a buster.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 38 . 8/4/2017
Hope you add more
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 34 . 8/4/2017
Alex is a very complex and interesting character
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 15 . 8/3/2017
Neat protraul of Vernon
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Ones of the best fabrications I have read