Reviews for New Day, New Life
Did some compulsive number crunching: one galleon is estimated to weigh 1.98 grams. 800K galleons would be 3492 pounds of gold (assuming it's pure, and with a few minor decimal fractions); average healthy weight for an 11yo is 81 pounds, so that bounty is literally 43 times her weight in gold.
Please don't ask why I looked all this up, because I have no idea. I do not know why I felt compelled to calculate this.
badtothebone chapter 4 . 8/23
The yandere comment killed me lol ;)
glowdust3 chapter 38 . 5/18
Please make more
NazgulBelserion chapter 2 . 2/3
I was intrigued then you gender bended and I quit I hate gender bends
wolfzero7 chapter 38 . 9/22/2019
Hope you continue the story loved it. Read it years ago, and just reread it again.
NazgulBelserion chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
I really dislike gender bend its probably good story I just really hate gender bend
SwiftyTheWriter chapter 38 . 6/5/2019
I have enjoyed every fucking minute of reading this. It has to be my favorite Dresden files crossover-if not my favorite Dresden files fic I have ever read.
Gusty Eagle chapter 34 . 4/6/2019
The characters that I want to die are Harry Dresden, then everyone that chose to be a werewolf, then everyone that is treated like there are super powerful, but actually goes out like a buster.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 38 . 8/4/2017
Hope you add more
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 34 . 8/4/2017
Alex is a very complex and interesting character
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 15 . 8/3/2017
Neat protraul of Vernon
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Ones of the best fabrications I have read
tH1s chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Wow, I haven't read a fanfic with a brutal and assertive dumbledore. I like it
GreenAlien123 chapter 38 . 4/25/2017
Great story!
jon reeve chapter 37 . 2/21/2017
This is barely an SI, and I mean that in a good way. Time-traveled GWL w/ knowledge of the Dresden-verse. Not bad; I await more.