Reviews for New Day, New Life
wolfzero7 chapter 38 . 9/22
Hope you continue the story loved it. Read it years ago, and just reread it again.
NazgulBelserion chapter 1 . 7/29
I really dislike gender bend its probably good story I just really hate gender bend
SwiftyTheWriter chapter 38 . 6/5
I have enjoyed every fucking minute of reading this. It has to be my favorite Dresden files crossover-if not my favorite Dresden files fic I have ever read.
Gusty Eagle chapter 34 . 4/6
The characters that I want to die are Harry Dresden, then everyone that chose to be a werewolf, then everyone that is treated like there are super powerful, but actually goes out like a buster.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 38 . 8/4/2017
Hope you add more
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 34 . 8/4/2017
Alex is a very complex and interesting character
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 15 . 8/3/2017
Neat protraul of Vernon
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Ones of the best fabrications I have read
tH1s chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Wow, I haven't read a fanfic with a brutal and assertive dumbledore. I like it
GreenAlien123 chapter 38 . 4/25/2017
Great story!
jon reeve chapter 37 . 2/21/2017
This is barely an SI, and I mean that in a good way. Time-traveled GWL w/ knowledge of the Dresden-verse. Not bad; I await more.
jon reeve chapter 36 . 2/20/2017
/Salty? That mirror's see some things , huh?
jon reeve chapter 16 . 2/19/2017
"Scorpions do not grow that big!" I jumped to the side. "They don't hunt in packs either!"

"Why are we blind folded?"

And my personal favorite

"Cows don't scream like that!"
/*Chuckle*

"Pansy if you ever read this, that month was the worst time of my life. Yes, I'm even including everything that happened in fifth year, you have no idea how many times I wanted smothering you as you slept."
/Was that supposed to say first year?
jon reeve chapter 7 . 2/19/2017
"I know I froze him to his marrow because an enthusiastic Snape, a horrifying thing to behold, awarded me five points for getting him troll marrow. Apparently it's a rare and useful potions ingredient. He had the fourth years down at the lake rendering the troll, I received more than a few unhappy looks about that from the poor dears."
/lol, giggle fits. Giggle fits, galore.

"Hermione set her stack of books down at our table. The stack was at least six feet high and had to weigh fifty pounds easy. I looked from Hermione to the books and resolved to drink more milk. Obviously I wasn't getting enough calcium."
/lol. Drinking milk actually causes osteoprosis, instead of preventing it. Unfortunately, they only tell us that after 25 years of thinking that it helps bone health.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
"My Aunt is many things, normal foremost among them and she would happily choke a bitch if they implied otherwise..."
/wtf? lol.

"Sword? No this is jus' me belt knife," Hagrid answered.
/lol. Okay, I wasn't sure about reading this, but I dig the humor.

/Humor is the saving grace of SI fics for me.