Reviews for New Day, New Life
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 38 . 8/4
Hope you add more
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 34 . 8/4
Alex is a very complex and interesting character
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 15 . 8/3
Neat protraul of Vernon
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 7/28
Ones of the best fabrications I have read
tH1s chapter 1 . 5/7
Wow, I haven't read a fanfic with a brutal and assertive dumbledore. I like it
GreenAlien123 chapter 38 . 4/25
Great story!
jon reeve chapter 37 . 2/21
This is barely an SI, and I mean that in a good way. Time-traveled GWL w/ knowledge of the Dresden-verse. Not bad; I await more.
jon reeve chapter 36 . 2/20
/Salty? That mirror's see some things , huh?
jon reeve chapter 16 . 2/19
"Scorpions do not grow that big!" I jumped to the side. "They don't hunt in packs either!"

"Why are we blind folded?"

And my personal favorite

"Cows don't scream like that!"
/*Chuckle*

"Pansy if you ever read this, that month was the worst time of my life. Yes, I'm even including everything that happened in fifth year, you have no idea how many times I wanted smothering you as you slept."
/Was that supposed to say first year?
jon reeve chapter 7 . 2/19
"I know I froze him to his marrow because an enthusiastic Snape, a horrifying thing to behold, awarded me five points for getting him troll marrow. Apparently it's a rare and useful potions ingredient. He had the fourth years down at the lake rendering the troll, I received more than a few unhappy looks about that from the poor dears."
/lol, giggle fits. Giggle fits, galore.

"Hermione set her stack of books down at our table. The stack was at least six feet high and had to weigh fifty pounds easy. I looked from Hermione to the books and resolved to drink more milk. Obviously I wasn't getting enough calcium."
/lol. Drinking milk actually causes osteoprosis, instead of preventing it. Unfortunately, they only tell us that after 25 years of thinking that it helps bone health.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 2/18
"My Aunt is many things, normal foremost among them and she would happily choke a bitch if they implied otherwise..."
/wtf? lol.

"Sword? No this is jus' me belt knife," Hagrid answered.
/lol. Okay, I wasn't sure about reading this, but I dig the humor.

/Humor is the saving grace of SI fics for me.
PiotrMc chapter 5 . 1/27
Typo in this chapter filtch says to Norris do you sell something instead of see. But I love it love dresden files
DEBob19 chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
Your story is perfect proof that review count isn't everything, a rare diamond in a sea of coal, and I'm glad to have found it.

Have fun screaming. Hah!
Zeru'Xil chapter 38 . 10/12/2016
Well nkw
Man's personal attention
That's a good reason to shit bricks
syphiralae chapter 38 . 9/29/2016
I'm not much of a Harry potter fan(at least for fanfics), but I can say that this story has an amazing blend of the two Universes, though at some point It might be a good idea to make a timeline of important moments(Magical wars, world changing moments, etc. etc.) in Mythical history to clear up a bit of confusion, whether during an actual chapter, or as a snippet.