Reviews for New Day, New Life
pyrovortex chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
If she can't use the name "Voldemort", why doesn't she use "Tom Riddle" instead?
Tererdrone chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
Yep you would think that Dresden would learn not to temp fate by now
syed chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
The thing is the baby alpha was concieved on the island, after the parents were closed to WCV blood.
Harry might test the sleeping vampire spell on his brother's demon. He might even still be trying to find her by the time changes occur. If he knows he is the warden, he could activate the defences for the events of cold days. So instead of the ladies just dying, their back up is taken out as well.
I wonder if horocrux ar vulnerable to necromancy, to being fed off of like other spirits. Even if she can not feed off of them directly, I can see the hollows feeding in the horocrux. She should be studying ectomancy, to prepare for the future. Tommy might have used alternative methods to secure his immortality, so the diadem might even be clean.
The Fomor hunted for those with magic, especially children, so they could go after the magic schools at some point. That way wizards get dragged into the war.
All those magical aware felt the bloodline curse, so what kind of dreams will our girl get?
wolf-in-hell chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
I dont generally go for self insert stories excepting a few aithors, but this is awesome.
captainwonderbuns chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
This story is absolutely awesome, I insist that you finish all seven books. Seriously, this is too cool to peter out like so many other promising fics. I love the blend of the two series and this world is wonderfully sinister and creepy. I love the updated cloak, or rather invisibility Venom suit. What other things can it do I wonder? I wonder if Alex can do Dresden style magic? More please!
Ahry chapter 22 . 7/26/2015
Love it!
jdboss1 chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
Wooo love the ending to book one
Tererdrone chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
Yep Dresden luck followed him home
rfpizzle chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
Ha! Not a horcrux or was all the venom taken? Great chapter! The confrontation with Hoochimort was awesome (I thought that Hooch was kinda bitchy in the previous chapter but really put it out of my mind pretty quickly). And Quirrell still ended up dying...sucks to be him.

RFP
jdboss1 chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Should apologise for not reviewing all of your Chapters
I love your spin Canon and combining the two worldsTo just Keep me guessing

Even with five years of fanfics and under my belt just as I'm thinking of seeing it all in every possible twist And then occasionally a pretty good story comes along that shakes stuff up

At first I thought she completed the top 10 things never to do is a time traveller/self insert
"Never reveal your time travelling to and some travelling whatever to anybody"
but it's turned out Good so far

I did enjoy your previous headmaster's point of view with the vampire when he went back in time and analysed the situation I would have loved to have heard his point of view of the werewolves attack and even a staff meeting where they will discuss the behaviour of the psychopathic student

Just as I'm starting to think you have a competent Dumbledore he then drops the ball

With the amount of danger the world is in with the Dresden files monsters and surprised the headmaster couldn't detect such a powerful being entered the school the Dragon King And a baby

I shall confess I haven't read that much into the Dresden files i no the Dragons are meant to be strong But truly that strong I find had a belief

Disappointing You have not had more reviews keep up the brilliant work
zArthur chapter 21 . 7/18/2015
love it. nothing else i can say.
Tererdrone chapter 21 . 7/17/2015
And with that the invisible beast was born ahahhah
Tererdrone chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
Hahahahah funny that other Harry is going to be so confused
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
the big reveal went a lot better then expected, I would imagine the whole "I remember you as fictional characters" would have been a shocker

its good to know the story's place in the DF timeline though: even if things might be just as non cannon for that plot. hopefully morgan can be saved (any chance that maggies abduction can be similarly prevented?)
thepkrmgc chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
the fact that ferrovax has even the slightest respect for the potter family means that theres something massive that happened in the backstory (and the hallows are an even bigger deal then youve let on so far), its probalby safe to say that he knows about the whole reincarnation thing too
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »