Reviews for New Day, New Life
Jack Vander chapter 38 . 9/6/2016
Ohhh fun developments! Love what you did with the room of requirement
chaosrin chapter 38 . 9/6/2016
I really hope you don't involve Mab or fae in general, they really quite troublesome. All these annoying wordplays.
syed chapter 38 . 9/5/2016
There was this story about how wand magic is different from Dresden magic. Due to the sheer uniformity of all the spells and casting. It was claimed, the more a spell is costed and by how many, it gets imprinted on the fabric of reality, making it easier for it to be casted and others to use it. It reminded me of how the archive is the collected sum of recorded knowledge. A way to record and examine the imprinting of spells on reality. A school dedicated to wand magics might be a great place for that to be constructed. Knowledge is power, imagine the power or influence a wand wizard would have if they had a record of every possible wand based spell and magic. If it was ever somehow combined or augemented by the elder wand , they would be near unstoppable against other wizards.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/30/2016
Interesting story. I hope you'll resume writing soon. Please continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
"Drusley"
Dursley. (Also seen last chapter.)

"felt its vial magic,"
'vile'. (Different word.)

You have punctuation mistakes all over the place, too, and the occasional typo-induced grammatical error. You *really* need a proofreader.

(I don't bother telling people that unless the story's worth fixing, mind you; and so far this seems to be.)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
"... a month of dentitions."

Wow. That sounds even worse than detentions. (Overseen by the Drs. Granger, I assume?)
AlexDnD chapter 37 . 8/11/2016
Sad that I have come to the end of the published chapters - hopefully there will be more soon!
AlexDnD chapter 36 . 8/11/2016
Ooh can't wait to see what Dresden's reaction to the letter is as well as what the consequences are going to be.
AlexDnD chapter 35 . 8/11/2016
I thought the Malfoy's and Bellatrix were great. It's clear the two are evil but they are still capable of love, which makes them better villains than just Voldemort.
AlexDnD chapter 34 . 8/11/2016
Good chapter, curious how Lockhart, Lockhart will be.
AlexDnD chapter 33 . 8/11/2016
If I wanted to kill her I would use poison. Anything else too risky. If not at Hogwarts pay for an assassin to snipe her from half a mile away when she is outside.
AlexDnD chapter 32 . 8/11/2016
Uncle Moony? Well this will be interesting!
AlexDnD chapter 31 . 8/11/2016
I wonder if she could have killed Ellie, how magic resistant is this type of werewolf?
AlexDnD chapter 30 . 8/11/2016
What indeed!?
AlexDnD chapter 29 . 8/11/2016
Hopefully she'll be at peace in her mind. That being said, wolf and dragon could be interesting if someone tried to attack her mind, may be some cool fireworks.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »