Reviews for New Day, New Life
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
Why is Pansy so changed?
chaosrin chapter 34 . 4/25/2016
I love the fact Alex met the Marrok, will be very interested in see her meet Mercy and Yo-yo girl.
So the portal is the reason why Pansy sleeping in the Ravenclaw dormitory?
Been wondering how Pansy get in bed with those two considering the fact she is Sytherin and the other claws made no fuss. Who knew.
I really hope Narcissa will be hold responsible for the damages Bella is going to cause.
Notus Oren chapter 34 . 4/24/2016
I hope this is a story where Lockhart knows his shit, I love those.
Nosy John chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
So... Pansy here is a half-Fae, born because Father made a deal with Mother on behalf of old Tom. And she doesn't want to be claimed by her mother and join whatever court (summer I believe) she belongs to.
Nosy John chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
A1 I remember now. Tom Marvolo Riddle, Alex does know that name.
Nosy John chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
This is a Shojou story isn't it?
Nosy John chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
So... Pansy is some sort of White Court vamp or a nevernever fellow?

Also, Christian Witches? considering Alex isn't one and Hermione is technically christian this makes Pansy one too. DOes she have a coin on her person?
Nosy John chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
Yandere, very much like Tsundere are not real. Yandere are actually bipolar psychopaths and Tsundere is an exaggeration. Sadly this means Tohsaka Rin can't be real.
Nosy John chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
Ohoho! She is a feisty one, that bushy haired beaver girl. But also rather immature. In her shoes would have suckered in the guts Draco then and there and asked him if he enjoyed eating mud.
Nosy John chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
Neither. He seems to be like a Hokage from Naruto series. Silk gloves over iron fists.
Nosy John chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I like Nice Petunia.

And Kickass Dumbledore instead of just the usual manipulative but ultimately useless one who rides on tides of old victories and ancient history!

It looks like Harry Potter On Badass!
Slayer 10321 chapter 34 . 4/23/2016
One of my favorite scenes was how Alex threatened to commit suicide just to gain an advantage against the ghoul. Just goes to show that the ends justify the means to Alex. The character I really want to die is Bellatrix...permanently. Did Lockhart happen to meet/get saved by Harry (Dresden) and is now acting like him, or is he finally competent and actually knows what he's doing?
bearblue chapter 34 . 4/22/2016
Huzzah! I generally don't answer surveys, so not going to start now, but I will review and say: YAY! I enjoyed this chapter a lot. I honestly think Narcissa and Lucius should be a lot more scared than they are right now, because dang.

I also thought the fleeing moment was very funny and... I think I see potential *great* teacher Lockheart, which is actually very exciting.

So... Hey, yes. Loved this chapter.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Lots of typos and silliness.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/31/2016
If Alex is going to try to alter the events of Changes she should try to keep Harry Dresden from arranging his assisted suicide. I don't know if you remember the words "And it is all your fault, Dresden" that were spoken to him by a shadowy figure while he was paralyzed. It was revealed by Uriel to be one of the Fallen. That was how the bad guys cheated. Those words caused him to arrange his own suicide. He still would have chosen to be the Winter Knight regardless of those words.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »