Reviews for To Be Lost on the Road of Life
yochan123 chapter 5 . 10/7
Kushinaaaaaaaa stay alive~~

Stupid ads civilian council
yochan123 chapter 4 . 10/7
Should kill the real madara and danzo ASAP
yochan123 chapter 3 . 10/7
Yes time to be the better man and make sure naruto gets to grow up HAPPY this time obito okay

And also you better not get yourself dying by a frickin rock this time
yochan123 chapter 1 . 10/7
That last line lol lost on the road of life

I mean yeah he really fucked up HARD with what killing all those ppl in misguided and delusional notions and frankly I hated him in canon for his delusions…but seeing him suffer like this is kinda nice
Amaniel chapter 31 . 9/25
I love how you wrote all your characters, I found them very accurate. And it's always good to read a well-written Time travel-fic. Thank you for this amazing story! )
GhostCXR chapter 31 . 8/26
Honestly, this is probably one of the best Naruto fics I’ve ever read. I managed to finish the whole thing at once and you did a fantastic job at bringing the world to life. Excited for the sequel and keep up the fantastic work!
Rubberization chapter 31 . 8/24
I guess we're never getting that Epilogue, eh?
LABmaiL chapter 31 . 8/21
Incredible story. 11/10
Fernando G chapter 26 . 7/29
Always hated authors that hesitate to condemn Danzo.. but you actually made OBITO hesitate to kill him?
alice80864 chapter 1 . 7/24
Obitotime travel ..? two of my favourite things in one?fantastic book ! ÜÜ
CousaVoladora21 chapter 31 . 6/7
Vengo de Wattpad dónde alguien la tradujo en español, y es que la historia está tan bien hecha, los personajes, la trama, la narración, el mensaje, es una de las pocas historias en las que llegue a llorar sjsjsksk, me encanto la historia y espero que algún día salga el epílogoD
majorshane chapter 14 . 6/6
I am surprised that a conversation that mentions snakes was enough to get Tsunade to head back to Konoha when compared to the ordeal in cannon that accomplished the same feat. I guess she's been in self imposed exile for only a short time instead of nearly a decade, but still...
majorshane chapter 12 . 6/6
Best Omake ever!
Shel21 chapter 31 . 6/4
That was an amazing journey
Damn that was a Journey.