Reviews for To Be Lost on the Road of Life
Serena Choque chapter 31 . 7/6
Beautiful and perfect.
Arrexu chapter 31 . 6/2
I think this is perfect. Beautifully captured ideals and emotions. A sequel would just make the message in your fic…. Diluted? Not as impactful? Etc etc
XBOY40 chapter 31 . 4/23
Thanks for this story! I love the way you write the story, there are up and down time for the story which lure me into it. I also like the way the dialogue went, some was really emotional so good job on you!

Again. Thanks for the story!
Hazyimp chapter 31 . 4/3
I have to thank you for writing this story really good ending
NaniXD04 chapter 1 . 3/31
i have nothing but praise for this fic. the way Obito was characterized… beautiful. i’ve never seen someone truly understand him the way you do. this fic is everything i’ve ever wanted and more. thank you thank you thank you!
NaniXD04 chapter 1 . 3/31
the fact that English (i assume) isn’t you’re first language and yet your writing is better than 99% of native English speakers… wow. anyways, will never be getting over this fic within the next 10 years thanks for asking.
Kal chapter 2 . 3/11
fuck it i'm rereading it
Kal chapter 1 . 3/11
GOD DAMMIT- NO- because i was so damn excited only to realized I have read this before in AO3 :(
Alisha chapter 1 . 2/17
That first chapter took me through it! Do you hear me?! I hope it gets more amazing from here
pleasereadme chapter 12 . 12/20/2021
You know it would even make the story even more dramatic and it turns out that the nine tails is female and unknowingly has a huge crush on Naruto but doesn't know that yet.
John chapter 6 . 11/12/2021
Dear lord the pace of this fic is already glacial without you retreading the same content every other chapter.
yochan123 chapter 5 . 10/7/2021
Kushinaaaaaaaa stay alive~~

Stupid ads civilian council
yochan123 chapter 4 . 10/7/2021
Should kill the real madara and danzo ASAP
yochan123 chapter 3 . 10/7/2021
Yes time to be the better man and make sure naruto gets to grow up HAPPY this time obito okay

And also you better not get yourself dying by a frickin rock this time
yochan123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
That last line lol lost on the road of life

I mean yeah he really fucked up HARD with what killing all those ppl in misguided and delusional notions and frankly I hated him in canon for his delusions…but seeing him suffer like this is kinda nice
1,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »