Reviews for Klaroline Tales
avikola9 chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
haha I love that last line this story is so funny
helpfulfairy92 chapter 5 . 9/15/2019
Just beautiful. And the truth really. All we want in life
Uppity Bitch chapter 7 . 7/6/2019
And this one! Love a good wolf mates story and you really delivered with this one. Any time you'd like to add to it, I'm so here for it. :)
Uppity Bitch chapter 4 . 7/6/2019
I still love this series so much! The vulnerability you write in Caroline feels so authentic; my heart hurt for her every time she felt insecure. And there's a certain innocence with Klaus' character that's such a treat to read. Would love to see more!
Carrie281 chapter 8 . 4/17/2019
Loved this series, thank you so much for sharing!
makbeesamurai chapter 7 . 9/7/2018
Hahaha this was so good
I love your writing and this plot captivated me
Caroline reaction was everything
makbeesamurai chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Hahaha this was amazing
I absolutely loved it
A Sparkle and A Twirl chapter 7 . 7/9/2017
Woah! LOve this, I'm a huge fan of the mate fics and can't help but adore an independent Caroline! I wonder how Klaus would react to the end though, I can't imagine him being too happy...or tooo tooo mad
123asfhjll chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
This is sooooo good! I can't wait till the next chapter comes out; I really think you should do a sequel to chapter seven, maybe even turn it into a full story? the premies has merit and I would really love to see where you go with it! I'm off to go binge read more of your stuff now, but please update this soon!
Eh I Give Up chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
Is it Mia and Nicholas from the Princess Diaries 2 - The Archery scene (That's the only OTP I can think of, it's one of mine too)

This is brilliant by the way
KarolineS chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
Please please please please please Write a follow-up for chapter 7! Or maybe a whole story! I love werewolf stores! :D
Diving in chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
You can't just stop here! What happens next?
HufflePuffPatronus chapter 7 . 6/15/2016
Are u gonna do a part two to this?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
I loved these drabbles. can't wait to the next one.

This last one must be Chlollie. Absolutely loved them. i miss them. thanks for the throwback. fit in really well with klaroline.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2016