Reviews for Skull Joke
Mikachi-Chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
I love this with all my heart! Even though I don't have a heart. Yohohohoho! I love Brook.
Wera chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
This is beautiful.
EdoLevy chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
okay. this hurts but it makes sense which makes it hurt more but wow this was great to read! so much love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
really, it's beautiful.
Wordlet chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
AWW. Man that's sweet! Skull Joke is a coping method! Darn that's good! I always like Brook stuff, because its actually a little hard to pull off his oldies/crazy/awesome-swordsman-that-returned-from-the- dead-vibe. At least, I have a difficult time with it:P You however, have clearly got it down pat;)
EmD23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Touching.
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
awwwwww this is so cute and adorable and such a nice insight on Brook! I feel like he's often left out in fics because he's still the newest nakama, so I was super happy to find this! It's great! :)
FFFG chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Wow, pieces about Brook are always an eye opener on how horrible his life has been, but this is very introspective. His behaviour is a part of why we love him, and to think that he might be so consciously nervous about who and what he is and why he makes 'Skull Joke' brings home how real it is to him. Thank you for the read, KTN'
driflew chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I didn't need to be sad over Brook's jokes but here I am.
that was actually really cute tho. like omg it was adorable. and sad. I loved it!
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This is awesome! I really like how well you wrote Brook, you captured his personality very well! Thanks for sharing your writing!
Era Yachi chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Oh wow, this is nice. I don't think anyone's taken apart Brook's skull jokes, analyzed them and gave them that much depth before. It makes so much sense. xD

It's nice to see another Brook story, and the characterization in this ficlet was perfect. I want more! (smashes drink on floor) Another!
roo17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
D'aww, so sweet but sad at the same time! I highly enjoyed reading this little fic! :D