Reviews for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Patty1965 chapter 16 . 10/20
Dagone it! I knew it was not done but I was really hoping to see Palpatine's reaction to not being able to remember where the base was! Also, does the Fidelius work on Droids? How will Obi Wan react if he meets Qui Gon clone!?
Beast Mode92 chapter 15 . 10/15
Great story. My only concern is Ashoka’s age. Isn’t she only around 17 at this point. Even if Harry was only as old he looks he would still be around 25 or so. I just hope that if Harry and Ashoka to eventually form a romantic relationship, it’s after some kind of time skip.
Love the plot. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
lokyyt chapter 16 . 10/9
more please keep typing and please reply
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 16 . 10/9
A very enjoyable, well-written, _incomplete_ story. I thank you for tge work and for sharing it. I only hope you are well andctgat your muse and RL will help you complete this.

I think your notion that chapters could be smaller might help a fair bit in being able to continue. Big chapters are fun, but as a reader. I'd rather have smaller chapters available to read than epic novellas still grinding glacially toward publication.

Thanks,

T.G.H.
I can't believe we just passed the three year anniversary since the last update of this great story! I hope you find the time and inspiration to come back to both this story and I'm Still Here!
ibraha01 chapter 16 . 10/6
finished reading this for the 10th time , hope you get to finish it .
Syqadelic chapter 16 . 10/4
So... Sirius is totally Anakin's genetic father here, right?

Conceived by the force itself, my ass.
Evo-Kun chapter 16 . 10/4
Have this been abandoned?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 16 . 10/1
Nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 9/30
This has beenn an interesting mix of the two worlds. Would like to see where you were taking us
Masso 2010 chapter 16 . 9/30
are you still alive, I know it's a weird question to ask but with the whole covid thing. I was just wondering. and if you are alive, update?
Amanda Payne chapter 16 . 9/29
I've reread this multiple times in the three years since the last update, and I must confess that I'm direly curious...
Will Sirius teach Shaak Ti magic? Take Ventress as an apprentice?
How many Jedi will crap their pants when dead Jedi turn up?
How will Yoda react when he meets Dobby the first time?
Alasiir The Ranger chapter 16 . 9/28
I demand an immediate update to this intriguingly amazing story my talented author!
Guardian-Wolf-227 chapter 2 . 9/28
I don't see the link in your profile to the drawing inspired by chapter one.
Can you send it to me or put it on your profile?
5,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »