Reviews for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Master of Energy chapter 2 . 19h
good god i have rarely been so amused.
korlinki chapter 5 . 22h
I don't know this story confuse me it's try to be real and sometimes Hary say something and magic gone and I want fucking stop reading this like "whats to teach to history of magic maybe notwtf he should be old and wise not fucking retard or brag what he was capable of at age of 3.
Snewp chapter 16 . 7/19
You have written several amazing stories, and all of them are half finished unfortunately. I really wish you would just focus on finishing one of them. Doesn’t matter to me which one. However, as you haven’t updated any of them in quite some time, I sadly suspect that none of these stories will ever be finished.
jrenn185 chapter 16 . 7/20
please update man! i'm begging you! thos is like the 12th time i've binge read this story! i love it! please it needs to continue!
... you know if Harry ever meets Yoda will he assume he's a house elf and would Dobby do the same?
Elveril chapter 16 . 7/18
...Harry really has a talent for blowing things up huh? XD

Update soon!
MasterRevan chapter 1 . 7/16
have reread your story multiple times and can only say can't wait for more XD
Jim chapter 16 . 7/7
enjoyed the story. But am not waiting for an update. I liked the titles at end more people should do that its funny and inventive. Have fun and thanks for the read.
Lunaris-wind chapter 2 . 7/8
Hello. I was just wondering what the status of this story is. I’ve read and reread it numerous times, and absolutely love it, but it’s been a while since the last up update (9 months now). Any information available to your fans?
Wingzero512 chapter 16 . 7/7
Is this fic dead, please tell me its not im on the edge of my seat here with what will happen when harry meets the Jedi council
numair2304 chapter 12 . 7/7
Liked the chapter, nice to see some high level magic.

Here's my guesses on the unnamed perspective's:

For the species, I'm going to guess the Woolamanders on Yavin 4.
Light haired woman, mentions Quetya, so going to guess Fay.
Man in tube - maybe the indvidual Harry was searching for
Ancient entity - Unsure, maybe a Celestial predating the Ones.
Allis1 chapter 16 . 7/5
Are you going to write something this year?
About the bounty thingy not being Ahsoka's fault... I think in fact it kinda is her fault: If Harry had never met her, none of the three Jedi or former Jedi would have been there when Harry destroyed the droid army. Nobody would have reported anything to the Jedi Council and Sidious would not have learned that Harry was responsible.
allgood96 chapter 1 . 7/5
Hello. When will you update?
A very captivating story, wish there's more.
MDR chapter 1 . 7/2
Waiting impatiently for the next chapter! :)
5,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »