Reviews for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
No chapter 16 . 11/15
Update, dod gammit.
Orian Durante chapter 16 . 11/17
love this! very interesting.
MoinLeute chapter 16 . 11/16
not to forget the slow as fuck plot progression, he only traveled twice in over 300k words, no wonder this fanfic got dropped.
MoinLeute chapter 16 . 11/16
Oh, now lets nilly dilly bring characters back that can do some rly big impacts... the moment magic was made available to Force users and learning it looking like its as easy as making scrambled eggs, the entire fanfic just lost all points it had wit me and utterly ruining Harries once unique powers.
MoinLeute chapter 13 . 11/16
Yes... that just about ruins everything special about Harry except his knowledge... and for some reason all force knights and above have the ability to master stuff that takes wizards/witches years in like 5 hours.
MoinLeute chapter 11 . 11/16
dont bring other HP characters into the mix... thats meh.
MoinLeute chapter 1 . 11/15
5 years not 7...
khatre chapter 16 . 11/15
oh damn ... i just got caught up on a story that last updated .. one... two . SEVEN years ago!
Can defeat an army but let’s maul get away. Author fiat.
khatre chapter 4 . 11/12
To be fair to Harry ... slavery is illegal ... slavery exists ... slavery continues to exist .. and the Jedi do Nothing About It... just sayin ...
perseus200 chapter 16 . 11/11
Ugh this story was sooooooo good wish there was more!
khatre chapter 3 . 11/11
Now I want to read a fic where Ron does to Harry what Harry did to Neville.
tylerbraden13 chapter 16 . 11/10
First I'm surprised no one has commented on this and second this is really good. I hope you come back to this beacuse I'm really curious how it would continue.
Lolisuc chapter 16 . 11/3
Thanks for the story! This should be a given but I like how you remember to actually add things from Harry Potter into this crossover. It seems like a lot of crossovers have the characters never use skills or artifacts from the Wizarding world.
AlukaXD chapter 11 . 11/1
You'd be surprised," Harry laughed in amusement, eyes twinkling before his expression sobered, "But my point is there are lots of ways to do it. But ignoring it and hoping it goes away? Perfect recipe for rage issues later in life."

Full description of Anakin Skywalker