Reviews for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
WILLIAM11 chapter 1 . 12h
Love it hope for more
Thanks for the awesome story! I really enjoyed reading about the process Ahsoka has gone through learning more about magic. Some of my favorite parts was the magical tantrum Ahsoka's body created when she got upset.

I also thought the prophecy was well done. While reading that scene I got the shivers while the prophecy was being recited.

One thing I interpreted from the prophecy is that Ahsoka will join Harry and that because of her others will join Harry. The part right after where it talks about the 4th, 5th and 6th people joining Harry was pretty interesting. My thought is that it was saying that there was potential for Ahsoka to become close to Harry because of her exposure to the light and dark, and also that it is possible that she will share Harry's long life from now until forever. Possibly as the embodiment of death just as Harry is the embodiment of Death in his reality.

From the foreshadowing / hints you have inserted I think that Harry is going to meet Ventress when she goes after the slicer. I think that She will be the 5th member of their group.

Once again, thanks for the awesome story! I look forward to reading more of your interesting plot and character development.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 14 . 2/21
I just had a thought. I was wondering if the apprenticeship bond would keep Ahsoka alive until the apprenticeship is complete. Possibly due to his long life / master of death status bleeding over.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 13 . 2/20
I am going to take a guess that the place that Harry dropped out of hyperspace at was the starforge. While this guess feels like a pretty unlikely possibility (I thought it was destroyed actually), it is this very unlikeliness that makes me feel that it is possible.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 12 . 2/20
Nice story! I really like the symbolism you insert between the different aspects of the story. I especially appreciated the scene where Harry is standing alone before the droid army before Ahsoka steps to his side. When you said that the image of solidarity was shattered by Ahsoka stepping to his side felt like an apt allegory of what Harry represents, a being alone in the galaxy used to being pitted alone against insurmountable odds, with that image being broken by Ahsoka's presence stepping up to support Harry.

Thanks for the awesome tale. I look forward to reading the rest.
stealacandy chapter 16 . 2/20
Hi,

Just wanted to say I liked the story. Thanks!
!
Unablehobodog chapter 1 . 2/19
Sent using XYZ FanFiction App for Windows 10
Elliote W chapter 16 . 2/16
This is an amazing fanfic and i cant wait for new chapters.
Andorxor chapter 8 . 2/11
I hope we will not hear Harry I'm your godfather
Ranmaleopard chapter 16 . 2/9
This is just reallya awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
So this was going really well; solid pacing, humour, fluid. Unfortunately I think you may have jumped the shark with the clones/souls... Hope i'm wrong!
Looking forward to what you come up with next.
shannon chapter 9 . 2/6
was that a monty python reference in there?!
RuneCrafter chapter 16 . 2/6
Dear Kathryn(or plums?)
I found your story to very fascinating and captivating.
I hope that you are going to continue this story.
Lots of Luck
RuneCrafter
TimothyB chapter 16 . 2/7
I love this story but when does the romance start? It's just flirting and little stuff. I hope it's soon. Keep up the amazing work!
Brilliant as always. I hope Harry ends up meeting the Jedi Council soon because that would be an interesting encounter. Apart from this, I also hope Harry will get his "end" away with one of the luck alien chicks on his ship.
4,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »