Reviews for A Will To Protect
Afaaf chapter 11 . 2/19
A very well written crossover. I am not very familiar with InuYasha or Rurouni Kenshin, but now i think i will have to at least attempt to read their manga. Im so impressed with your portrayal of Naruto, so different from the actual Naruto but nevertheless for the better and with the flow of the story. I loved reading about big brother Naruto and his interactions with his younger siblings.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
Beautiful!
Danniegirl1022 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Amazing. I love your portrayal of naruto in this piece. Please make a sequel I would love too see him older.
Wren Truesong chapter 11 . 9/2/2017
Beautiful. And such a marvellously interesting change! It's sort of a pity we never find out HOW Kagome and Kenshin got there, but in a way it hardly matters.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
This is wonderful! I'd love to read more of this story if you ever choose to write a sequel. Thank you for sharing.
Mystic 777 chapter 11 . 1/16/2017
This was a very interesting crossover. Nicely done. Not many fics treat Sasuke's goal in such a wise manner, I actually don't hate him as much in this.
erik chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
Brilliant story and an interesting change to Naruto.
mtnikolle chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
I like this version of Naruto much better than the original.
Nihatclodra chapter 11 . 12/2/2016
... you end it there? Really?
animecutylover chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I'm re-reading this~! And I still find it to be good. XD
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
Sad! Can you please make a sequel? Plsss
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
I truly serioisly really really really like this KenshinKagome -influenced -Naruto! I want more. *wipes tears of joy* I'm so happy I've stumbled upon this!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
Please write a sequel! really enjoyed it lots!
Knaruto chapter 11 . 4/19/2016
Very good. I was sad to reach the end like that. I've the feeling it's not totally completed? We are left with many questions and expectations.
Mo.auxier chapter 11 . 1/21/2016
Holy- That's quite the way to end a story. I really enjoyed this piece. Although I have seen similar stories, this is the first time that I have seen your type of story. I think you did an amazing job of framing the personality of your characters without burdening the story with too much information. On another note, however, I believe you rushed parts of the story a little too much. I would have liked to see a bit more of the early years and more of what made Naruto himself. I feel as though you're missing a bit of background on Naruto's abilities. I still absolutely loved it though