Reviews for Hot Cocoa
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
OMG. Aw.

I'm not a HP fan in the least (never even watched a full movie or even picked up a book) but this was so... fluff.

Very cute... it's also not a bad Zutara and/or Kataang idea...

Lady M.
Purple Chicken chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
aw... so cute... gives me that mushy feeling inside... *chokes mushiness* I'm not ready! I wanna be a tomboy a little longer! Dammit, I'm being banished to thr realm of 'days of our lives' and 'daniel steele' no! I wanna be able to enjoy action/adventure/shoot-em-up movies a little longer! No!

woah, no more pop for me, this sugar high is making me crazy...
abercrombiegurl711 chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
That was soo cute! I LOVE it! Good Job!
American Dream1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
that was SOO cute! r u gonna write more? u should!
metsmaniac2ks chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
thats so cool december 19th is the day after my birthday wow and yes that was good 2 fluffy
usha88 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
That was really cute! Pure fluff ;) Great job..so cute.
coffee chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
umm...a bit boring
fluffbunny chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
short but cute! u shudaff added more details.. and, i think hermione dosen't see harry as a famous person or something, but, it's still fluffy! _ :h/h forever!:
lightning bug chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That was so sweet! Short, but very very very very very very very very very very very sweet. I want more fluff like this. I NEED more fluff like this.

*kinda ironic that I'm listening to Feel by Matchbox Twenty while they sing about break-ups*

Now, I need some hot cocoa and time to call up my crush so I can get my first kiss!
IAM ThePest chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
that is pretty cool.
GlaringImperfections chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! im a huge h/h shipper and this story is like SWEET! AWWWWW!
fanficaholic1377 chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
That was cute!
Samgirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Awww, how sweet! I liked it! ;")
Simplicity chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Aww Kawaii-ness and fluffy-ness for the holidays! Luff it! *hugs* Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. )

- Simplicity
thefly1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
This was good, are you going to continue it?

thefly