Reviews for Kindred
YuugiYY chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Great story wish there was more
secretsoul7 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
:( no yamixyugi? oh well HAHAHA THIS IS TO GOOD
secretsoul7 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
id still prefer yugixyami but this is kool to
secretsoul7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
NO YUGI AND YAMI HAVE TO LOVE EACH OTHER! hehe i like this
ujh chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
this is good but your character is a serious Mary sue
La Ragna chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
**blinks** Um...didn't you finish this? So why does it sound like it's going to be continued? **wonders if there's a sequel**

I'm sorry to say it, but I'm bored. I know I'm being mean and all, but I was rather disappointed by this fic. Maybe I'm in a mood swing...Anyways, I'm being mean. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so rude.

I still love you! _ And there was nothing wrong with the plot, it was just various aspects of the presentation. No problem! _
La Ragna chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
...**sigh** Pregnancy? Again? This is getting old...

I'm being mean again. I'm sorry. But somehow your ability to hold an audience is slowly deterriorating. Oh well, it's your first fic. Have to start somewhere, right? And it's a pretty good start.

YES! Yaoi good for rabid fangirls. It pacifies them, even if only for a short period of time. This is always a good thing.

...The pencil returns! What are you going to do with it? Erase him? Stick it up his...nevermind.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
HEY! He stole your truffles! How dare he! More importantly, how dare he steal them and not give me any! **grabbs box and runs off laughing like a lunatic** MWAHAHAH! My precious! My truffles! MINE! **goes insane...well, MORE insane...**

Hehehe...kill Seto! I mean, don't kill Seto! Mokuba's too cute to go back to an orphanage! And he's hot...and hasn't laid Joey yet...Ahem, shutting up now...

**blinks** Well. The Bakura thing was...unexpected. The Kaiba thing made up for it though...

Aw! The hikaris are SO cute! I love how they're the only ones who can control their yamis! Their concern for their hikaris is so sweet! And it's even better because they're so tough and wild.
La Ragna chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
NO! ! He can't do that with Tranquility (still hate that name, btw, sorry)! He's supposed to like YUUGI! Yuugi, damnit! YUUGI! **scowls, then pouts**

And Yuugi! Encouraging him like that! Shame on you! **pouts some more**

Well, I didn't pick too much Mary Sue-ness on my MS Radar this time. This is a good step in the right direction! _

Oh yeah! You do that girl! Can I help in the rampage against men? Me Feminist. Think of all the fun we could have! And all the chaos that would ensue! **sigh** Good times, good times...

I can't wait to see what happens with Bakura. That ought to be interesting...
La Ragna chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
...weird.

Ugh! The Mary Sue Meter is mad at you! Marriage? Pregnancy? FEMALE PHARAOH! Even her name is cliche! "Tranquility." UGH! Sorry. I'm being mean again...**hits self a couple of times** But really, it's not going to stop until the Mary Sue-ness disappears.

Are you aware that the creepy setting plus signs of abusive parents is cliche too?
La Ragna chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
O.O...Holy cr*p!

What the hell just happened here? I knew it was a yami! But really, shouldn't the yami look similar to Lily?

...-_-...Sweety, I hate to tell you this, but your OC is totally a Mary Sue. It's beyond help now. I'm sorry. Silver light instead of gold, a yami, a giant ruby, main character likes her, CAN DRAW!, is pretty, and anything else I may have missed. I'm not trying to be mean. It's just the truth. **feels bad about being so mean and hugs author**

Hehe. I like Yami's little outburst at in the beginning thing. Hehe. Possessiveness. I like.

I want to see what happens next with this new yami. Should be interesting.
La Ragna chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
..."Lily Moon"? Honestly, chica. Talk about putting yourself in your fic. MARY SUE ALARM! Sorry, when when an author does that, it's a sure sign that it's a Mary Sue. Plus, she's pretty, Yuugi fell for her on sight, and it looks like she's got a yami too. I'm assuming her inattentiveness is due to talking to her yami (Jade?) like Yuugi.

Other than that, I must say, pretty good. The conversation with Yami was funny. VERY funny. I liked it.

The beginning and ending blurbs were amusing too. Really, you love to torture them, don't you?

YAY TRUFFLES! **drools at chocolaty goodness**
chibi chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
This story is so interesting, need new you write a new chapter I'll give you cake. I'll even make it fudge cake if you make it a meadum to long chapter.
mixedfic chapter 7 . 12/29/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! KEEP IT UP!

see ya

yugs
Amarin Rose chapter 7 . 9/5/2004
Now, what might Seto Kaiba be so unhappy about? Having to make a new card game? Which is where Lily comes in?

Anyway, I'm not one of those people who dislike Mary Sues. As long as they're well-written. And yours is - I really like Tranquility. Though her name doesn't seem to fit very well. She's as far from tranquil as it's possible to be! *G*

Update soon? Onegai?