Reviews for Sam and Max Hit Hell
TheBitchCartoonist chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This is awesome! The characters' personalities are spot on, and the humor is SO Sam and Max! Nice job, and please write more!
Madhog thy Master chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
A Sam & Max story is always good.
GENXiA chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
So random and funny, just like the game ]. Really good too.
BeeKay chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
This is HELLA funny! :D That's the real Sam & Max humor! Great work!
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Woohoo, that was fun! :)
Deaths-Head chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Another Sam & Max writer! Man, I found the right fanfiction site! Sam & Max, one talking bipedal dog in a suit, and one homcidal, psychotic and deranged rabbit. They're freelance police. One has a gun, the other has whatever he can pull out from nowheresville. AND they have a license to drive. Apart from that, not bad story. Same usual madcap tomfoolery as they do in the cartoon, comic and game. Good work!
Truec chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
That was good, but it reminded me that I need to start writing the Sam and Max fic I've been thinking about.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
The tv show was funnier :P
Stillestreat chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
5W33 /\/\3RCY, that waz funny.
Papa Moai chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Well i'll be, a new fanfic about Sam & Max.

Shoot me twice in the head and call me four eyes. I may weep openly.

also: write a S&M (LOL _) yaoi fanfic kekekeke _*

*We apologize (reviewer is currently considering suicide).
Joeybrand chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Well I can imagine why, because it's awfully hard to have Yaoi/Yuri, Lemon, AU or any other of that retarded crap with a demented dog and rabbit. However, I have been wrong about that. And I wrote it like that...I don't make typos. HMPH!
Clovis15 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Nice to see that my Sam and Max stories finally inspired someone else to write their own, with as popular as Sam & Max is... it was a bit odd to be the only writer of all the Sam & Max fics in existence. Nice work, and I noticed only one typo (a missing 'a'). Maybe this section of will warm up some when the new LucasArts games comes out in 2004.