Reviews for You can't deny your heart, nor your fate
mistyveiledlove chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I love the story but you should make the chapters longer!
mistyveiledlove chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
love it! keep it up!
Iliya chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
;.; Please continue your story.
IamDeath chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
huh?
Van Fanel Lover chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
Uh...very confusing. Kagome and Inuyasha are kissing, then somebody beats the crap out of Inuyasha? I don't get it!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 4 . 10/14/2003
Well your story has been interesting so far. I can't wait to see what you write next.

InuShemeeko
Lylli Riddle chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
OH!

That explains some things. Hey, take a look here:

.uk/Inuyasha/

It has the mangas. Pity it doesn't have pictures.
Lylli Riddle chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
*blink blink*

I'm still confused.

Anyways, is good.
Lylli Riddle chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Is the type of story that changes scenario and memories, etc, or is the type of 'sequel' of the original story? I became confused.
Luna1985 chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
This story has great potential. All 3 of your chapters could have been combined into one for a longer, smoother transaction. Also, when writing, don't forget about detail. Try to imagine what that character wuold feel in each situation and decide what's worth going into detail on. ie: Their conversation on their true feelings could have been a bit more detailed, or the little scuff. I am not saying any of this to be mean and it's great that you are writing! These are just some suggestions, but over all you have a great idea. One question...who's world are they in? If they're in Kagome's, what is inyuyasha doing there?
Hanyou-Girl25 chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
Great update ! I love this story, who is this new chick tho ? well G2G update soon !
Hanyou-Girl25 chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
Great story i wish it was longer though ! Could you do me a favor and read my story ? Please review and tell me what you thank. Just click my name. Its the only one i wrote !
Bethann chapter 3 . 2/18/2003
Great Story! Please continue as soon as possible. Can't wait until the next chapter is up. I'll be waiting.

Bethann
Hanyou-Girl25 chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Ok, 2 things confused me :

1. He says hes droppind by to see how the KIDs doing,who is the KID ? and...

2. She askes him to come in and SIT a moment if she had of said that he would have hit the ground instantly so why didnt he ?

Other wise it was good.
Slycat chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

(just kidding )

good good ( I promise on anyof your inuyasha stories if they stink I WILL tell you ! )