Reviews for Natsu Dragneel the Dual Dragon Slayer
Kaisha Agariba Hiniku chapter 30 . 7/9
Man this is YOUR STORY not the readers. So you piss off us Gruvia lovers. SO WHAT!? My only problem is Lucy being in the Harem, but I'm not expecting anything cause she was the lynch pin that seals the others together. Gajeevy? That stuff rocks. The only pairings I had problems with in the show was Nacy and Jerza. I PREFER NATZA! Even Naira is way better than Nacy in my opinion. But I digress that's my personal preference and opinions come into play not the facts of the matter at hand. As such I would like to point out one thing. WRITE THIS STORY HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE TOLD!
Kaisha Agariba Hiniku chapter 19 . 7/9
You are technically both incorrect and also correct about the color of fire and the temperature involved with Blue Fire being the hottest fire visible to the naked eye. In my research in the matter for the past 4 years on the subject I have discovered that a total of .001% of the time the White part of the flame is a total of 14 degrees hotter than the blue part of the flame. Now as I said that is only .001% of the time. That means only 1 out of 100,000 times is it hotter. VERY rare case. When I first discovered it I thought my equipment fried. But after looking at it carefully it wasn't so I ran the tests again. Anyhow I digress, if it is White Fire that he gains at the GMGs then that's awesome, but a small little tip for you. The hottest part of a flame is not even the white or the blue part of the flame. It's actually black fire which is on the very massive balls of fire in deep space that are around 14 million kelvin in temperature. The only reason most people don't know about them is that we don't have any stars in the Milky Way Galaxy that has black fire. The closest thing we have to that is if we took the hottest stars in our galaxy and merged their temperatures together without losing any size. In other words, not possible by human means.
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 3 . 7/8
Milliana pls
GearTrail chapter 51 . 7/7
Ive been following this story for a while now and I must say I enjoyed every bit. Even this last chapter was amazing. My one nitpick is that you revealed Lisanna a bit too early. I know thats how it happened in the series but Natsu only felt that she was his Lisanna in the series this Natsu knows completely that its Earthland’s Lisanna.
Reatssa chapter 51 . 7/5
This chapter is very enjoyable. My only problem with it is that Natsu didn’t look for his mates. But that’s my only minor nitpick. Other than that the rest of it was very well done.
gwb620 chapter 51 . 7/4
Excellent chapter! It always bugged me that Natsu didn’t realize that was indeed his Lisanna. He would be able to tell by her scent and humans never forget a smell, so I’ll assume he can’t either. So I’m glad he seems to know it’s really her.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 51 . 7/4
Excellent job and Natsu knowing the Lucy is not his but yhe Lisanna is from his earthland
Shadow Joestar chapter 51 . 7/4
KO awesome chapter, Natsu and few of his friends have found themselves in an unknown world and seem to have stumble upon the Fairy Tail but they will soon learn that not everything is what it seems.
Imperial-samaB chapter 51 . 7/4
Let the fun begin
dextron11 chapter 51 . 7/4
I think that everyone moved on from the news of Carla and Happy’s origins way too quickly in this chapter. Carla basically just admitted to being a deep cover spy, and then withheld potentially vital information from Natsu and Wendy. I can buy Wendy letting that go, but Natsu? His mates just up and vanished, along with his guild and his home town. He should be an absolute mess, and should probably have at least reacted angrily to Carla’s attitude. Honestly, a more realistic reaction would have been for him to nearly become violent. Natsu may be less impulsive than in canon, but he’s still mostly ruled by his emotions. Having him struggle to regain control of his temper would have been much more interesting.
Swiftcaliston chapter 51 . 7/3
mooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Vein Bloodborne chapter 51 . 7/3
Well, things are certainly going to be quite weird going forward, especially when he finds out that Edo-Ezra is Fairy Tail’s enemy.

Keep up the good work and stay safe.
Tenzalucard123 chapter 51 . 7/3
Finally Natsu met the Doubles of his Guild ... And finally he was reunited with his beloved Lisanna ... But now is not the time for a happy reunion as they have a race against time to save their Guild and family .. But I wonder if I could face Erza Knightwalker?

And good luck getting a new job ... Seriously best of luck.
ikusatsunagi chapter 50 . 6/29
Thx for the chapter
PS: Mavis to the harem
NPrime chapter 50 . 6/28
I thought you dropped this story. So I wasn't following it. Glad that you are updating it now. And you have my respect for continuing this story which requires a lot of commitment and patience.

I really like this story and it's ok to have Natsu with multiple partners but when the number increases it loses the romantic feelings you want to create among the partners. So I hope you won't increase the numbers. Lucy, Erza, Mira, Elder Wendy it make sense. Others don't play significant role in his life. So I hope you will consider it.
Another thing I want to say that please try to use your own imagination while writing the story arks. I mean you are just casually following the anime story line step by step except small changes. I wish you tell these storylines from your perspective, making changes. You set up a different settings at the beginning, which is cool, about Natsu, his 2 magic, his romantic moments etc, but then you just followed the story which we all know. Like you can have this Edolas version a lot different than the original EL we know. Make it dark (like DC'S flash point) then have your stories to tell us. Focus on more romantic things between Natsu and his mates than adding more partners.

Still can't wait for next chapter. Good luck.
1,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »