Reviews for Natsu Dragneel the Dual Dragon Slayer
Mugetsu1996 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Mira or Ultear any of the two
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I would've done Natsu with Lucy, Erza, Cana and Mirajane
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Hmm well I like the idea of Mira or Cana but what about someone like Ultear?
Kyu9930 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Awesome start and I hope you continue this fic. And I would really love Cana as a pairing too.
treeofsakuras chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Interesting idea, can't wait to see how strong Natsu will be.
Please add MIrajane to natsu's harem! Please!
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Please update Betrayal brings out the best in us and have Ash forgive and date Misty, use Mega Diancie, Mega Gallade, Mega Latias, Primal Groudon and Kyogre, Hoopa, Volcanion, Mega Houndoom, Mega Aerodactyl, Every other known Mega-Evolution, A Mega Latios, Spiritomb, and describe the Pokémon 's form when it Mega-Evolves, also please check your spelling.
UnsanMusho chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I place my vote for Lisanna Strauss for Natsu. I'm surprised that you chose Lightning for Natsu's 2nd element, wonder what will happen when he and Laxus meet?
Kairomaru chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Interesting, I wonder how this new story is going to go. You're writing style is still good and the premise of your story is alright. I've only seen one or two other stories where Natsu is raised by more than one dragon.

For another girl to add to the pairing...Maybe Mirajane or Lisanna? Or Cana? If you were into crack pairings and weren't already mentioning Gruvia, I'd say Juvia just for the sheer potency of that crack...pairing. _
redlox2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Strictly speaking I LOVE this story! So Natsu can eat fire and lightning without feeling the effects?
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Awesome intro.
Looking forward to more.
David115 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Epic first chapter, loving the build up and I frickin love the pairing! Can't wait for more, keep it up!
pensuka chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
i have to admit this is original i haven't seen a fairy tail fanfiction that involves something like this
Johnny Spectre chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
So begins the tale of the Mjolnir Salamander.

I may be a bit errd with you including wendy as part of the "harem", same with Erza, but Ill give this fic a shot.
Smut In The Sun chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I really want to ask for Mira to join, but I'm not sure if it'd be better to put someone else who's underused. Oh well, can't come up with anything. Anyways, good chapter, hope you update soon.
1,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125