Reviews for Natsu Dragneel the Dual Dragon Slayer
Tenzalucard123 chapter 57 . 5/24/2023
Finally King Faust and his Metal Dragon have fallen, all Thanks to our Dragon-Slayers, not only that, Finally Edolas Fairy Tail has joined the Battle, while Erza has defeated her Double, and now she must face to your friends... See you next time.
IsseixAtalanta777 chapter 57 . 5/24/2023
Yes do the Wendy lemon
Guest chapter 18 . 5/22/2023
I’ve been binging this story. Loving it so far. Lots more to read too.
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 57 . 5/24/2023
WOOT! WOOT!

Go Dragon Slayers! Go Titania!

Now, time for the wrap up, and return to Earthland! And then… maybe even a few discussions about how relationships are going to move forward.

Loving this all the more!

Later,
RDF1
gwb620 chapter 57 . 5/24/2023
Amazing chapter!
NinjaFang1331 chapter 57 . 5/24/2023
Awesome work
Shadow Joestar chapter 57 . 5/24/2023
KO awesome chapter, the mad king has been brought down and everyone is still alive including some will try to reconnect themselves with others like Erza Knightwalker to her Lucy and Natsu.
Guest chapter 49 . 5/20/2023
Aras ahora el lemon?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2023
Una pregunta cana está en el harem o solo es una aventura rápida?
A. J Savage chapter 3 . 5/17/2023
While Flare is nice, I don't see her fitting the Harem a lot !
enmmar chapter 1 . 5/6/2023
fuck off
Tenzalucard123 chapter 56 . 5/5/2023
Erza did a great job of going undercover, and oh Shit! Her Counterpart made an Appearance act, they were almost going to free the rest of the Guild! I want them back to normal! See you in the Next Chapter!
DeathlessLunatic chapter 56 . 5/5/2023
damn, I was hoping that would be the end of the edolas arc, really hate it, only good thing that arc contained was lisanna's return.

oh well, fantastic writing as per usual, however update time could use some work but I can't fault it, quality takes time I suppose.
Shadow Joestar chapter 56 . 5/5/2023
KO awesome chapter, the final battle against the Edalos kingdom is about to begin with a crazy start of trying to stop the lacrima and it looks like the king has something dangerous to bring out against the dragons.
redlox2 chapter 56 . 5/5/2023
I really enjoy this story with the ripples! I can’t really remember but Wendy prurient hair is a form of her sky dragon fusing with poison dragon slayer magic in a dual mode right?
1,874 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »