Reviews for Home for ze Holidays
Papayas Say That's Kooky chapter 2 . 3/25/2003
OKAY I DIDN'T READ IT BUT MAKE IT A DEXTER AND BIJOU ONE! DO YOU WANT TO BREAK MY HEART! I NEED ANOTHER FAN! IF YOU LIKE DB READ WELCOME TO BRITAIN BY ME HAILY COMET! ALSO, EVERYONE PLEASE REED HAILY COMET! YES IT'S A STORY, NO I'M NO IN IT! READ IT! IT'S FUNNY
ME chapter 4 . 3/25/2003
Why must you use such BAD words? Try not to use a-double s, he-double hockey stix, and darn (The OTHER useage). Thanx for listening!

me -
Chibi Bijou chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
Do you know the movie Ever After?

If so then your story line could be (in your next fic)

Danielle: Bijou

Prince Henry: Hamtaro

Gustave: Panda

Jacqline: Pashmina and so on...

i got the idea because Bijou is from France

It would be cool
Melody the lynx 2 lay-z to login chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
from the looks of this chapter, u should kick up the rating to PG-13. anyway, continue
Scootaloo22 chapter 4 . 1/15/2003
this story is going to my favorites
Tora Newton Y chapter 2 . 1/15/2003
YAY! from the looks of what just happened, THIS IS SOOOO GONNA BE BB! _
Tora Newton Y chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
_ I only have one question: is this HB, BB, or Bijoufancharacter? Or are you not going to tell me?

-Melody, a curious cat
Tortured Artist chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
I love a story with a lot of heart and danger. Good job for combining both.
Tortured Artist chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
I love a story with a lot of heart and danger. Good job for combining both.
silence00 chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
cool! plz continue...
Chaopika chapter 2 . 12/21/2002
I dunno what to say about this...Oh well I'll say it's good contine.
Xero Wright chapter 2 . 12/18/2002
Please let this be an Hamtaro/Bijou fic! Please! H/B Forever!

your fic RULES! Keep going, ok? I dont really care if you make it B/B, I am not someone who fights over who Bijou should be with. Keep going! Why dont you read A New Series of Hamtaro? It has 28 Chapters, and it's made by me. It's an H/B, S/P and M/S fic. Plus it has other hamsters in it as well!
Lil' Peaches chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Something tells me...
AnimeFreek101 chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
I would've read the story earlier, but for some reason I kept thinking that I already read it, go figure. Anyways, it's cute and I can't wait for chapter three!_
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
AA: Siblings? Since when does bijou have siblings?

PM: since the author put them in! *mumbles* gesh how stupid can you be?

AA: *becomes big and scary* WHAT DID YOU SAY?

PM: uh ... you look alot like larry?

AA: WHAT? *glares and types something down*

PM: *scared* uh what did you do?

Suddenly a cat comes out of nowhere.

PM: *picks up the cat* this is it? It doesn't have laser eyes or a giant squid does it? *AA shakes her head.* Wow and to think i was scared.

AA: Oh little brother do you really think i'm done? oh no, i have merley begun. *Types something down.*

PM: *waits a minute* Well? *Doesn't notice that he is shrinking and getting fur and paws.*

AA: yup.

PM: WEll that wasnt so bad. now where's that cat *turns where cat was to find the she's HUGE!* WHAT? *Looks down to find he's a hamster.* If that's a cat and i'm a hamster then uh oh. HELP ME! *Runs off*

AA: *laughs*

PM: Make it stop! please!

AA: Only if the story continues.

PM: PLEASE CONTINUE! *DODGES THE CAT'S PAW* MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!