Reviews for The Ice Prince
Priska-Prisma chapter 7 . 11/18
This is such a beautiful story!
I’m amazed at how well you were able to include all of the characters!
Keep up the amazing work! :)

(I’m a fan of the original story (have you watched the trilogy?), though I did like frozen at first, it got ruined, you know? Although, I am interested to see what the second movie has)

~Priska-Prisma
Newcomer chapter 7 . 1/7/2018
I personally really enjoyed this! Thank you for making it!
Newcomer chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
Hello! I just wanted to say that I just read the first a chapter and it sounds amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapter, after I finish typing this.
PixelatedNinjas chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
how dare you make my bean evil..
Ezra Pearl chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
awesome!
LiaLia15 chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
I don't review a whole lot on stuff...but this one has earned it! I don't know how long ago you wrote this, or even if you'll ever read this. But, I really really enjoyed your story! I especially enjoyed your authors notes, since I basically feel the same way about Frozen ;)
Anyway, keep writing stories! You're amazing!
-Lia
DragonRider chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
That was a COOL story! I may need to keep this away from my sister, though. She likes Frozen.
LifesLittleChanges168 chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Ha! finished! Oh, that's eerie... now I'm afraid of winter! And Zane! But, I suppose hearing his... velvety, yet masculine voice wouldn't be so bad... this was cute! I'd take good literature/fanfiction over Frozen any day!
lovestarr chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
I too agree that the whole Frozen thing is overrated. I first read "The Snow Queen" in elementary school just because it looked like a cool story and I love how you wrote this so well.
Cahaya Sidur chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Wow...just wow. I learnt about the movie beforehand, and read the Wikipedia (because I couldn't find it) and then found your story and just...wow. I LOVE it! Oh god, I honestly wished there was a sequel or something to resolve Nya and Jay's relationship (I hated how Ninjago ruined it too). So Love it!

P.S. I completely agree with your Frozen rants - I went from okay-ing it when I first watched it to becoming sick of it and Elsa (SHE is SO ANNOYING) within a week.
Ebony umbreon chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
that was a great story. Depressingly, I live in England so it's always cold. Not that that matters much.
GoldMedalNinja chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
What a beautiful ending to yet another great story! I love it!
NinjaWriterMaster chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Boom! What an ending to a great story! Wrapped up quite nicely. Although I'm sad to see it go, I loved the part where Nya was able to save Kai. Such a sweet sibling moment. My favorite part was the ending warning everyone to watch out for the Ice Prince. That just gave me chills.
LightningDanino23 chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Awnnn a happy ending :D It's sad it ended so quickly, but I really loved the story! I even got chills when I read "Do you hear it?" And don't worry about your Frozen rants, you're completely right xD Now, I have another reason on why I love winter 3 Wonder what your new short story will be!
NinjaWriterMaster chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
Geez everyone just let Nya continue on her own in the freezing cold. Even her freaking deer! Loved the way Skylor and Pixal showed up in the story. Both witches, now I get the chapter title. Can't wait for the final chapter of this amazing story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »