Reviews for Forever Vigilant: The Immortal Coil
amrawo chapter 34 . 4h
Great chapter! Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 9/27
Story is awesome...PLEASE UPDATE!
Earthsong1 chapter 34 . 9/25
I love this story. I can't want for more chapters for this story. She should tell Steve what The doc told her about Bucky and that she sent her brothers to find him.
dleshae chapter 34 . 9/16
Please please please please update soon this story is soooooooo good.
SpeechBubbleMe chapter 34 . 9/14
I love seeing the caring side of Howard and how much he cares about Eleanor. I have a bit of a request for the future... can you add in a bit of X-Men: First Class and the rest of the prequels? It doesn't have to be a lot, just a little cameo of characters or something. Great chapter!
Spoonie chapter 34 . 9/14
OMG IM SCREAMING YOU FINALLY UPDATED YAY! I've been waiting for ages! This is short but Really good. Please post the next chapter soon! I can't wait to read more :)
Crowleyskitten chapter 34 . 9/13
Awesome chapter. The beginning was so sad I felt terrible for her. This story is amazing!
ZippyZappy chapter 34 . 9/13
Your update made my day, so glad you're sticking with this story! Can't wait to see how you handle the upcoming incidents as well as your take on the rest of the franchise (really looking forward to ElleTony interractions) Keep up the good work
lifelovelaugh chapter 34 . 9/12
Awesome! Love the update 3
JJ4evalol chapter 34 . 9/12
OH MY GOD I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens as it catches up with the original! I've reread this story so many times and it always excites me to see an update notification in my inbox.
ItsJustMe-94 chapter 34 . 9/12
Woo yes I'm so glad you're back and going to continue through the other movies ! ️️
kuppcake chapter 34 . 9/12
I'm not ready for this portion to end. Seeing El torn up the first time around was painful. Interested to see how it will be different than the original but not looking forward to reading her lose him again.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 34 . 9/12
Nice chap
Curse.Doll chapter 34 . 9/12
I'm not ready for the end of Winter Soldier, I know you're going to make me cry, dude. But at the same time I'm super hyped to see how she interacts with everyone in Avengers and beyond. I think her and Peter would have a super adorable mother/son vibe, or like that drunk aunt parents only ever let babysit their kids when there's no other option, and the kid comes back cursing in foreign languages and shit. Anyways, I'm super excited to see how this progresses and I look forward to your next update!
Jo chapter 34 . 9/12