Reviews for Forever Vigilant: The Immortal Coil
dream lighting chapter 37 . 4/20
Wow twist form the first one still read sometimes love that version too new avengers coming out this month so cool keep going now hooked again love this story
Great chapter! I thought she was pregnant in chapter 36? Or maybe I missed something. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
Spoonie chapter 37 . 4/12
YAY YOU FINALLY UPDATED! :D! And once again it was when I was rereading this amazing story... hmm.. maybe if I want this to update I'll just reread the whole thing again haha! I hope you post again soon... like this month maybe? Before Infinity War comes out? Please? *puppy dog eyes activated*
But if you can't I understand, but I hope you do have the time to write the next chapter soon! Until next time :D
bookdragonslayer chapter 37 . 4/11
I love the way you did this chapter.
lifelovelaugh chapter 37 . 4/11
Awesome! 3
shugokage chapter 37 . 4/11
This is definitely an interesting and excellent story thanks and great job!
kaia chapter 37 . 4/10
DUDE! AWESOME JOB ON THIS! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/READ WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH FIRST CLASS!
Momochan77 chapter 37 . 4/10
I love this story and how you’ve written it! I love your character and her attitude and how she’s Wolverine’s twin sister! I’m super excited to see how you do X-Men: First Class! See you next update!
arienna89 chapter 37 . 4/8
Loved the update
robertastarcris11 chapter 37 . 4/7
Update
I really love your story.
. . *.* .
kuppcake chapter 1 . 4/7
Yay for another chapter! Can't wait to see how you go through each movie and show this time around. Really enjoying the rewrite.
timijaf chapter 37 . 4/7
Great chapter can’t wait for next one
Arizonamarie chapter 37 . 4/7
Loved the chapter! Also loved how Erik came in there. You already said next up was X-men: first class, so I’m expecting him to make another appearance, but what happened after Eleanor found him, did she put him in some orphanage or take care of him for a bit? I would love to see some more Eleanor and young Erik! I cant wait for your next chapter!
NicoleR85 chapter 37 . 4/7
Another great chapter. I loved that she helped Eric/Magneto. I can't wait to read if that changes him in some way or if he will be canon. Please update soon.
rebelforcauses chapter 37 . 4/7