Reviews for Time's Up
Colleen chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
Please continue I can't imagine how Lizzie would ever want this Mr. Darcy!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
"Bad things do happen in life"
Get off your bike, this is a fanfic!
Jeannineinsd chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
I have enjoyed this story very much and look forward to purchasing the published version.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
A lot of Chapter are missing.
Lady FireMage chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Your missing chapters 5-43
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 47 . 3/27/2016
This was great!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 57 . 3/26/2016
Wonderful, Happy Easter!
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 57 . 3/15/2016
Thank you for the delightful story.

I'm sure you caught some not so nice criticism for your portrayals of homosexuality and bisexuality throughout the story, but I commend you for the representations. It was refreshing to see and I appreciate the way you handled it. :)

If you do write more outtakes, I would love to see what ends up happening with the Bingleys.
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 47 . 3/15/2016
If ever there was a P&P derivative in which Georgianna needed to be pulled over someone's knee and have her arse spanked, it's this one! :)
MelRo chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
Hey Fredrica
I've just starting re-reading Time's Up, and I'm enjoying it immensely.
Great story, brilliant humour in it.
Thanks, Mel
Christinebj chapter 57 . 3/11/2016
At your behest i have reread this novel in its entirety, well done it is a much stronger finish overall and leaves the reader very satisfied. Thank you.
Christinebj
Guest chapter 33 . 3/9/2016
I just wanted to say thank you for spelling MacKillop correctly. So many people spell my last name wrong, so it's refreshing to see it done right.
Guest chapter 56 . 3/8/2016
I like the revised chapter 56. It is consistent with the style of writing displayed in the earlier chapters. You can feel the emotions in the chapter.
ODCODG chapter 57 . 3/10/2016
Excellent story. You are such a good story teller. For those reviewers who seem to strongly dislike your Darcy..write your own story. I already bought your first book and I am looking forward in buying your second book. As the Brits say " Keep calm and keep writing"
Happy Lizzy chapter 57 . 3/10/2016