Reviews for Time's Up
Trinkets'-'and'-'Charms chapter 56 . 3/1/2016
A beautiful story.
You are absolutely brilliant.
Josephine chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I read this a long time ago but never reviewed so I'm back to say how much I loved it. It's an amazing story and you did a great job!
Guest chapter 56 . 2/23/2016
I don't suppose you would be willing to tag this with the couples, would you? I hate stumbling into a non-Jane/Bingley no matter how good. Jane and Bingley forever!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/19/2016
I'm really enjoying the story. Unfortunately the story is hidden amongst long descriptions of dresses. I think half of the dress descriptions would have been sufficient.
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
snapeophile chapter 12 . 2/9/2016
Powerful. Wonderfully written chapter.
snapeophile chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
Fantastic scene. So well-written. You draw your characters so well. Kudos.
snapeophile chapter 10 . 2/9/2016
The bantering is just brilliant in this story...as is your attention to detail and layers of complexity you incorporate. Brava!
snapeophile chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Hahahahahaha! Sharp, witty, POV-Darcy's upper class, educated, yet still a bit green, voice. Love!
snapeophile chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Wow! What a storyline! Eagerly starting the rest now...I do so love your stories!
Saphira113 chapter 56 . 1/27/2016
That is a killer little tidbit to leave until the very last sentence. Thank you for the fluffy epilogue, and thank you even more for the wonderful story.

It is always a joy to read a story that treats a wedding as what it is, a beginning, and that writes of Elizabeth and Darcy's marriage.
PokePikaPal chapter 54 . 1/16/2016
Hi Fredrica! May I first say, I have never seen an author so willing to revise a story in response to reader reviews, and I am very impressed that you are taking the effort to do so, rather than just shrug off all the comments and say, "eh, my story, my rules." Authors like to pride themselves on being able to take constructive criticism, but I feel that you are proving it with every new tweak to your story.

Onto the review: I have been mulling over your changes for a while now, since you previously republished in December, and I am glad you recognized your own "train-crash ending" as you so put it, and I felt the same way with the original ending. I was like, "Wait...come back...more please?" I think a large part of the readers felt that way because the story ended with a lot of telling, and less showing. In all your previous chapters (and your other stories), you were able to delicately expand and then tie off all the plotlines because you showed them so in depth. We saw dialogue, actions, inner thoughts, unfolding as the characters themselves unfolded. In these last few chapters, you're sort of skimming that detail in order to provide a summary of plot events, rather than letting the characters drive the motions as they were previously. You previously spent a entire chapters on a conversation between your characters; now you are merely stating that several of them happened. I think what readers are expecting is to read those conversations just as you've allowed us to read all the previous ones. I don't know that you want to provide those perspectives, but I feel that it would gently flow through the ending if we could arrive at the resolutions at the same speed of the characters.

Keep at it, and good luck! Looking forward to seeing more work, from this fic and from new ones!
Windchimed chapter 56 . 1/16/2016
Thank you very much for sharing this story. I liked so many things about it, especially the way you brought the "background" characters to life. It was also interesting to see the way you wove real life elements like women's limited education and property rights and homosexuality into the story, staying reasonably true to the historical context. Well done!
Windchimed chapter 54 . 1/15/2016
I love the playful nature of the last paragraph, though it does contain a minor typo.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
You are beating a dead horse. Minor changes won't solve the big problems with your story. Why not just move on?
Windchimed chapter 43 . 1/15/2016
I really like the way you're having Wickham ingratiate himself to Elizabeth. It's very well done and true to character.
2,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »