Reviews for Time's Up
Guest chapter 56 . 1/13/2016
Did you really need to do that? Ugh!
lol chapter 56 . 1/12/2016
Hahahahah! He's gay?! XD
MissThang22700 chapter 56 . 1/14/2016
So sad that it should come to this! Ha love your quote and this story.
LunaRocks chapter 56 . 1/14/2016
Absolutely brilliant!
DMG88 chapter 56 . 1/13/2016
Thank you for the slight changes to extra paragraphs to your story, it just finished it off without making wholesale changes.
janashe chapter 56 . 1/13/2016
thank you for the changes. looking forward to the outtakes!
gracie789 chapter 56 . 1/13/2016
I loved your story. The characters were just canon enough, and the plot was delightfully twisted about. Thanks for this.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 56 . 1/13/2016
Good, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 55 . 1/13/2016
Great, keep it coming.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 54 . 1/13/2016
Nice chapter, keep it coming.
Windchimed chapter 28 . 1/13/2016
:-) By the way, I like how you make every character a person, with their own background, even the minor characters.
alix33 chapter 56 . 1/13/2016
"fifteen day of Advent" - "fifteenth day"
alix33 chapter 55 . 1/13/2016
Yay! for Jane having surpassed her younger sister Mary's skill at piano playing.
IMO Elizabeth should write down the versions of the fairy tales she tells Georgie - and probably by now in the timeline of this fic, her own children and her three nephews who undoubtedly like the fairy tales as much as Georgie, their mother, does.
If I lived in the early 19th century I would have revelled in being called a bluestocking.
I hope Anne de Bourgh knocked Mr. Collins down a fair few pegs. He needed that.
Yay, huzzah! and any and all other utterances denoting joy at Fitzwilliam having taken Mr. Collins to task for talking out of his overly ample arse about Pemberley.
alix33 chapter 54 . 1/13/2016
I find it a fair bit disrespectful of the Darcys' progeny that she's not even named in this chapter, but I'll let it slide for now.
tremu chapter 56 . 1/12/2016
Hmm. I was surprised at the alert. You're right, there's not much difference. Still fun to read though.

Would be nice to see outtakes in the scenes near the end, with Lizzy and Darcy moving forward in their relationship, or interactions with their children. Or with Mary Fitzwilliam, or Georgie and her re-encountering Henry or her awkward London season. Or the scene with the Bingleys returning to Rosings. I think I'm ok with Richard and Jane already. I'd read outtakes on them but not necessarily look forward to them. Just suggestions, I know you do your own thing though, and I'm happy to read whatever you choose to write. Have a wonderful 2016!
2,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »