Reviews for Reinforced Revelations
This series is probably the best I have read about a Harry abandoned by his parents. It has interesting characters and interesting ideas. It's not a replay of canon and neither Dumbledore or the Potters are remotely the one dimensional evil caricatures they would normally be in such a fic. Hugely entertaining and with one of the most creative ideas for who or what Harry Potter really might be.
kagemoto chapter 4 . 6/9
getting way to meta here
I like it
THAT one asshole chapter 4 . 5/15
...The fuckk!? That was fates gamble harry! Oh my god, he's just bouncing around universe after universe after crossverse!

Okay, he was raised by Zelretch. We kind of saw that coming, especially if we read all the way through fates gamble. But actually having a cameo in this serious? Totally wasnt expecting it. Good one ye my good sir.
You either need to make Harry's reserves so great that it doesn't matter how many familiars he has no matter how long he fights or give them all seperate mama reserves
pallendin pie chapter 22 . 4/9
this is an awesome story keep going I'm enjoying this one.
spoony285 chapter 22 . 4/5
Well i found this story a few days ago and its now one of my favorite hp crossovers. Only issue i have is the denial of sex. For one thing he is a young teen and the concept of too young isn't one that they (even responsible ones) think about. For another celibacy is a concept imparted onto you by those around you that you value the opinion of. And growing up around the Dursleys (who hated him) ,children who avoided him, Reinforce( who is a system made to serve from what i understand), and others. There are reasons that could make sense, from not wanting to force "servents" to loathing intimacy, to just not being interested,but im not seeing them here. It seems entirely forced. Your not the only writer who does this but it always bothers me when characters are given a "common" morality that they realistically(even fanfics are or should be grounded in reality somewhat) shouldn't have. Behavioral restrictions are created by the opinions of those we care about. Hell, concidering just how close he is with Rein, sex can even be considered a step down, lackluster even.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 22 . 3/30
please update this
david.teague.3950 chapter 16 . 3/27
I wonder, Dementors are creatures of the physical plane, yet they suck out the souls of people. So in theory if a Reaper were to use their scythe on one would the reaper(s) be able to absorb the Dementors energy to restore him/herself?
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 3/26
I might have missed her, but I don't think you mentioned what house Rose was entering.
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 3/26
So that's why you titled this Harry the Necromancer, makes sense.
Can you continue
Kaiser Dragon chapter 22 . 2/11
Here is my original challenge. It is a Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and Fate/Stay Night crossover with the male direct descendent of Merlin as one of the main characters. First let me put down the main character's powers and abilities. Now as I said before if you cannot do it that is just fine but please post it exactly as it is as a challenge as I cannot officially join the site due to software problems with my computer.

The Magus of the Stars, The Sorcerer of Souls, and The Mage Knight of Dreams Crossover Challenge part 1: Emerys Ambrosius the direct decedent of Merlin and his powers and abilities.
Emerys should be able at the end of the story and obtain these powers as he goes on his adventures with Nanoha to use the Runes, Demonic and Holy Magic's befitting his ancestor's nature as a Cambion, and how Arthurian lore blends Celtic paganism with Christian elements, Tracing, Analysis and Reinforcement in one spell, Have EX ranked Magic Circuits and a Linker Core and his own Unison Device which is made from Merlin's own Staff and Mid-Chelda Magitech so he can use the Lyrical Nanoha system of Magic. Emerys should also master The True Magic's of Heavens Feel, be able to see the future, manipulate the Five Elements, have various Druidic spells and shamanism along with flight and shape shifting(for Druidic and Celtic powers see the Type Moon wiki on Druidism and Celtic Magic's, same with Shamans, and World of Warcraft's Druids and Shaman's)along with his ancestors cannon powers when Emerys comes to terms with his heritage he has to find the long lost Magic Crests and perfectly preserved workshops of both Merlin and Morgan Ley Fay so he can whoop ass and see what his opponents can do before they make it happen. Emerys also has to have the full powers of the Final Fantasy's Black, White, Red, and Blue Mages and also has to have the powers of the Final Fantasy Summoner class just to make him the ultimate magical wild card along with mastering Alchemy and knowing the Unified Language, Fairy Magic's from Morgan Le Fay's side of the family, the Toshaka and Edelfelt styles of Jewel Craft and Magecraft, The Runes on the level of The Hound of Ulster as Caster at full power, and with everything that Merlin is capable of doing at his full power as a Grand Order Servant and all the skills he has as a Human Incubus hybrid, and anything else you can come up with for magic's. Also just so Emery's can hold his own in hand to hand combat he should master Kung Fu with Bojutsu(staff or spear techniques)and sword fencing. Emerys should also be a master strategist and the brains of the group. Also Emerys has to grow up and resemble Fate/Stay Night Merlin in terms of appearance and find Merlin's old familiar and take Cath Palug as his own familiar.

The Magus of The Star's, The Sorcerer of Souls, and The Mage Knight of Dreams Crossover Challenge Part 2 Plot: The World of the story, Emerys's personality, and his role in the story.
It would be best if you used the story Mahou Senki: Limitless Blade Works as a template and basis for the world building but Emerys has to be nothing like Shirou in terms of personality in that story. Emerys is like Merlin in that he has to be mischievous at times by being something of a prankster, but kind and compassionate and grows to be wise and valuing all life and know when it is time to be serious when things get serious and to not mess around so much and be a strong believer in freedom. Emerys also must aspire to surpass his legendary ancestors and find a way to save Magecraft from dying without wiping out mankind and the world in the process, and prove that he is not like Morgan Le Faye to the Moonlit World which he must eventually succeed in doing. However he must have his fair share of insecurities and problems about his own character due to the actions of his ancestor Morgan Le Fay in the past and him having something of an inferiority complex due to being in Merlin's shadow while paradoxily also afraid of living up to Merlin's legacy and being afraid of failing to reach his full potential. When the Time Space Administration Bureau comes along Emerys has to be a go between the Magus Association and the TSAB while going down the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha storyline along with the Fate/Stay Night Fate with route years later when Emerys and the Nanoha crew are in their teens with elements of Unlimited Blade Works such as Shirou facing Archer but with Emerys and Saber facing down Gilgamesh when the Holy Grail War happens in Fuyuki City. Emerys has to become an ally to Rin Toshaka in the Grail War in exchange for learning their style of Jewel Craft and Magecraft and also acts as Shirou's mentor in Magecraft but he is the one to summon Saber Arthuria in a sense of cosmic irony as the two work together and in another twist of irony Saber teaches Emerys how to be a fencer and swordsmen like how Merlin was Arthuria's sword instructor. When Saber destroys the Holy Grail it is purified and acts as a portal to Akasha and to obtain the True Magic of Heavens Feel fulfilling the Holy Grail's original purpose which Emerys obtains, and Emerys then temporarily meets Merlin himself in the Garden of Avalon temporarily for a chat and for Emerys's character development into a true hero. Such examples of Emerys's heroism is putting himself in the fray to help others and the innocent to fulfil his dreams, to prove to the world that he is his own man and has overcome his fears, and most importantly just because it is the right thing to do.

The Magus of the Stars, The Sorcerer of Souls, and The Mage Knight of Dreams, Crossover Challenge Part 3: Parings.
In true Fate Stay Night fashion their has to be love and harems. Now it would be awesome if Shirou Emiya hooked up with Rin Toshaka and Luvigetta, Sakura after destroying Zolgen Makiri and saving Sakura from her fate, and Emerys got with Hayate, Nanoha, Fate, Medusa(after Emerys making a second contract after Sakura uses her Command seals to save Shinji in the Fate Stay Night Manga), and finally for a time Saber Arthuria herself during the Fate/Stay Night arc before destroying the corrupted grail causing her to depart to Avalon.

The Magus of the Stars, The Sorcerer of Souls, and The Mage Knight of Dreams, Crossover Challenge Part 4: Yuuno, Fate, Hayate, and Nanoha's new Fate abilities.
It would be awesome if Yuuno, Fate, Hayate, and Nanoha learned how to use their natural Magic Circuits and various Fate Style spells from the True Magician "Miss Blue" Aoko herself so they can branch out and not just rely on their cannon powers and abilities and gain some variety from cannon. This could help in bridging the gaps between Type Moon's Magecraft and The Mid-Chelda Magitech. Also it would be awesome if Medusa eventually reached her full power in Fate Grand Order by Emerys in an attempt to bring her back to life while also training to master the Heavens Feel.

The Magus of the Stars, The Sorcerer of Souls, and The Mage Knight of Dreams Crossover Challenge Part 5: The Chaldea Agency.
Emerys has to go through one last Fate arc based on Fate/Grand Order were Emerys and his friends have to gather the decedents of Legendary Heroes to help form a joint organization made up of the descendants of The Legendary Heroes of Earth, Time Space Administration Bureau Officers, and Mage Association Enforcers to act as a more altruistic group than the Enforcers that serves to protect mankind and the worlds of the Space Time Bureau from whatever bumps in the night. From Dead Apostles, Renegade Mages, Extraterrestrial Threats, Space Time criminals, The Types, You name the threat these guys can handle it! Lets give the world of Type Moon some hope and a truly better future for everyone!

Please make this happen! Their have been no stories that have Type Moon's Merlin in them as a central role! He has usually been in a few cameos but that is all! Merlin is one of my favorite characters in the Arthurian Cycle and in all media but he is to broken to be the protagonist!
Shonisto chapter 9 . 2/4
nice work on creating a wizarding/ terran analogue of the shadow clone
Shonisto chapter 9 . 2/4
nice work on creating a wizarding/ terran analogue of the shadow clone
Kaiser Dragon chapter 22 . 2/2
After looking at how many times I sent those challenges in my reviews I apologize for spamming. You can take down my to other reviews but not the final version of my challenge.