Reviews for Reinforced Revelations
Oh boy Harry Ritter has a harem! And he does not know it. Or maybe he does and is in denial about the whole thing.

Now can I make a suggestion? Have Harry walk Odin’s path to power and knowledge because there is a similarity between the two.

Odin the Allfather did that as well in his pursuit of knowledge. Raising the spirit of a Volva(a Norse Seer) to learn about Ragnarok.

Odin gave up one of his eyes to Drink at the Well of Mimir for knowledge and Odin died on the World Tree and rose again as a sacrifice of himself to himself. Odin sacrificed who he was for what he was meant to become in order master the Runes even when he gained so much knowledge before hand such as learning other paths of magic in the form of Seidr which to the old Norse was Feminine Magic and yet he kept seeking for more knowledge and power such as the incident with him gaining The Mead of Poetry.

What I am saying is dig into all of the Old Norse and Old Germanic Mysticism. Now make sure that Harry also learns Germanic Shamanism and other old Norse and Germanic Magic.

Speaking of the Runes, I would love it if Harry did learn more Norse Magic and the other powers. Specifically the ones he gained from studying Gandr, Seidr, and then the abilities Odin gained when he learned The Norse Runes and also gaining the Mead of Poetry.

And also Odin is famous for his many loves and learning feminine magic as well as the Norse. Hint Hint, give him a harem.

Odin is also affiliated with Storms and The Wild Hunt.

If I were you make sure Harry also gains greater power through study of Norse Magic and gains control of the elements of Fire, Wind, Water, Ice, Lightning, and Earth!

Speaking of which I would love it if you go all the way with the Norse inspiration and he gets his Animagus form soon.

Harry in his Dragon form must breath fire, poison, and ice along with being able to fly. In fact lets turn this kid's dragon form into a black scaled, four legged, two winged, fire, poison, and ice breathing version of Smaug the Terrible. Also maybe to tie into the Norse and Germanic symbolism that the Belkan was inspired from Harry has a few more powers such as each of his scales having a Norse Rune on them and other Arcane symbols.

And to top it all off take a look at these two games inspired by Norse Mythology I recommend is the first Valkyrie Profile Game.

Maybe Harry Ritter learns about the full potential of the Runes from meeting one of the legendary Valkyrie’s and the second game I recommend is Odin Sphere Leithrasir. Let Harry learn the mystical skills of the mages from both games and he also makes the Psyphers. The protagonists weapons in Odin Sphere Lethrasir.
Yog-sothsoth chapter 7 . 5/9
Just read previous chapter to the end. It turned harem. Don't get me wrong I'm really interested in whatever happens next. It was THE Best Nanoha fic of them all, in my opinion, so it's so very painfull, but I'm physically incapable of reading harems. I loathe them. Sorry. I'm not the most emotionaly stable man on Earth right now. Hope you will end it actually, your writing of a very good quality. Goodbye.
Yog-sothsoth chapter 8 . 5/9
I think i don't like Isis anymore. Hope it'll somehow resolve itself without any romance. Yea, that's just the reason why I don't like human-like familiars
Stop making harry so plot armoured God don't just take from other medias like no tomorrow just keep the crossover strictly HPxMGLN
danielkey23 chapter 23 . 3/16
great story its pretty rare for a long and good nanoha stories and this story has alot of potential i do wonder when the next update with a new chapter will come the is still alot of the harry potter and nanoha series to go through anyway good luck and looking forward to a new chapter
Flashfyre12 chapter 1 . 1/2
I look at this half drunk, and still can tell it is a masterpiece, you are a wodnerfull writer and I enjoy all your works!
thnrgb chapter 23 . 12/29/2021
Thank you for this new chapter!
I realy like your story and I hope you will be abble to continu to write it !
The.Last.Prophet.123 chapter 23 . 8/25/2021
is this dropped or will you continue?
Imperatia chapter 23 . 4/15/2021
Please continue the story, I'm curious what happens next.
ILikeFanfiction4296 chapter 22 . 4/8/2021
very interesting so far
Dasgun chapter 1 . 3/20/2021
.-.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/26/2021
Oh boy. Harry has found himself in a boat load of trouble. And maybe a Harem.

Now I have to agree with Thunder Dragon. Go all Norse Mythology for Harry Ritter's growth with elements of Buddhism as a form of symbolism.

Dig into all of the Old Norse and Germanic Mysticism.

Speaking of the Runes, I would love it if Harry did learn more Norse Magic and the other powers. Specifically the ones he gained from studying Gandr, Seidr, and then the abilities Odin gained when he learned The Runes and also the Mead of Poetry.

And speaking of which I would love it if you go all the way with the Norse inspiration and he gets his Animagus form soon.

Harry in his Dragon form must breath fire, poison, and ice along with being able to fly. In fact lets turn this kid's dragon form into a black scaled, four legged, two winged, fire, poison, and ice breathing version of Smaug the Terrible. He also gains greater power through study of Norse Magic with control of the elements of Fire, Wind, Ice, Darkness, Lightning, and Earth! Also maybe to tie into the Norse and Germanic symbolism that the Belkan was inspired from Harry has a few more powers and how Nidhoggr was a part of the Old Norse Mythos.

Now if I were you I would make sure that Harry also learns Germanic Shamanism and other old Norse and Germanic Magic.

But if I were you make sure he is able to master himself. Then he is the master of himself and not the world. If you do this implement this idea, Make sure Harry gains control of his life force with Chi(See Kung Fu Panda and early Dragon Ball before the Z Era) and then Enlightenment Super Powers.

As to make a story suggestion for arcs maybe after the events of this story Harry wants to shake off some of the darker elements of his life experiences and truly comes to terms with his nature but seeks to gain true life and not the half life bound another when he gets that independent streak that is in teenagers and have the scars on his psyche. But I am willing to bet he has to have some scars from his time with the Dursleys and him being kicked out of his birth family.

Also after Harry heals from those wounds and gains true life but he keeps his expected lifespan maybe as symbolism for overcoming his inner darkness he finds some level of enlightenment and earns Enlightenment Super powers. Maybe implement some abilities that are found in Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism.

I am talking about Harry getting Astral Projection, Teleportation, remembering past lives, healing others, reading minds, having his mind and spirit enter the highest of the heavens, be able to subdue demons, send his opponents to each of the realms of rebirth, create energy shields and shield and heal others with the power of his mind, change his size, duplication, see through illusions, become intangible. Duplicate himself, create demon repelling wards, take on a giant multi armed war form, take on 72 transformations, see evil through every disguise and illusion, detect evil, telekinesis, summon minor spirits and send to send them against his enemies to devour their soul or spirit. And he can trap the opponent into a matrix of illusions and destroys him through five stages.

Harry Ritter can do all that Sun Wukong can do in Journey To The West and also everything Virgo Shaka from Saint Seiya can do as well.

And he gains all this while practicing Mudra, practicing Taoism, And gaining enlightenment in Buddhism.

Harry Ritter can do all this without his gear, his magic, or the magic's of Mid Chaldea. But he is still able to use them. Go all the way with the Norse and Germanic inspiration but also add a little more to it and remember to honor the original series.

Now the Harry Potter books also include implementing The Hero's Journey, and also Harry Potter is a Messianic Archetype, basically in the original books and films he was Jesus. Take a look at the Bible and and compare the original Harry Potter in the books and movies to Jesus.
Godlike chapter 23 . 2/10/2021
Please continue this story I really like it please and thank you
Thunder Dragon chapter 23 . 2/6/2021
Well it is about time. I was hoping that this would be updated. Now after rereading this story I just had a realization. Harry Ritter is a lot like Odin in actual Norse Mythology.

Harry has a pursuit of forbidden knowledge, Harry Ritter has now traversed the realms of death for more knowledge. Harry Ritter uses Runes and also Necromancy. Odin the Allfather did that as well. Harry Ritter has died but risen into something more powerful and he also has distinguished scars and disfigurements. Odin gave up one of his eyes for knowledge and died on the World Tree and rose again to master the Runes even when he gained so much knowledge before hand such as learning other paths of magic and yet he kept seeking for more knowledge such as the incident with him gaining The Mead of Poetry.

Speaking of the Runes, I would love it if Harry did learn Norse Magic and the other powers. Specifically the ones he gained from studying Gandr, Seidr, and then the abilities Odin gained when he learned The Runes.

Harry in his Dragon form must breath fire, poison, and ice along with being able to fly. In fact lets turn this kid's dragon form into a black scaled, four legged, two winged, fire, poison, and ice breathing version of Smaug the Terrible with control of the elements of Fire, Wind, Ice, Darkness, Lightning, and Earth! Also maybe to tie into the Norse and Germanic symbolism that the Belkan was inspired from Harry has a few more powers and how Nidhoggr was a part of the Old Norse Mythos.

Also and this could be a weird request but will Harry learn how to use Chi attacks? If he does maybe after the events of this part Harry wants to gain greater skills and power and maybe he can go to Japan or goes across East Asia to gain martial arts training. Maybe after an incident where he and his allies are taken off guard and rendered helpless they realize they need to step up their game.

Maybe he can learn some of the various Kung Fu Styles and the abilities that Shaolin Monks can do in real life like control ones breathing, and be able to increase his body heat. And Harry learns other techniques and abilities and magic's found in the far east to gain self mastery and maybe find enlightenment. That would be awesome!

Oh and also, if you do this implement this idea, Make sure Harry gains Enlightenment Super Powers. As to make a story suggestion for arcs maybe after the events of this story Harry wants to shake off some of the darker elements of his life experiences and truly comes to terms with his nature but seeks to gain true life, but I am willing to bet he has to have some scars from his time with the Dursley's and him being kicked out of his birth family. And not just his physical scars.

Also after Harry heals from those wounds and gains true life but keeps his expected lifespan maybe as symbolism for overcoming his inner darkness he finds some level of enlightenment and earns Enlightenment Super powers. Maybe implement some abilities that are found in Taoism, Hinduism, and the supernatural elements found in certain sects of Buddhism.

I am talking about Harry getting Astral Projection, Teleportation, remembering past lives, healing others, reading minds, and shielding his mind, controlling his size, duplication, see through illusions, become intangible. He does all this without his gear, his magic, or the magic's of Mid Chaldea.

Maybe he can put on some actual muscle and gain super human strength and speed after pushing his body to the limits. Oh and if that is the case he has to have his friends provide moral support and maybe also get some extra muscle as well. Maybe Harry gets his harem and during his training trip he bonds more with Nanoha's crew as well.
Dragon-bait-2001 chapter 23 . 12/24/2020
even after your delay, and muse running away, your style and quality hasnt been affected.

always a joy to read.