Reviews for Reinforced Revelations
J flood chapter 22 . 9/22
hay i am hungy for more! so when do you thank you will have the next chapter up?
Abbadon44 chapter 22 . 9/19
Absolutely love it! Can't wait to see more.
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 22 . 8/20
Sadness, i would love to see Harry in the Triwizard tournament. I love your stories, your writing is amazing. Sadly their is now fourth book in this series of yours. Also I have to say before this series i had never heard of Reinforce i love what You have done with her.
J flood chapter 1 . 8/19
okay I read your other two books and I have both criticism and praise to give you praise for a well-written story criticism because you have spelling errors and you put "s" where they don't belong no matter how you word it math is never plural you never add an s on the end of math regardless of what it's referring to. now there is a way for you to catch she spelling errors in truth your beta reader should have caught all of them and informed you of it and corrected them for you but before you post something try listening to it using a text-to-speech engine this will make it where you can spot these errors and correct them before posting them as you know there are people who are hard of seeing or blind that use text-to-speech engines to read and these tears can cause misunderstandings in the story keep up the good work and I can't wait to finish the next 21 chapters and I look forward to Future chapter.
Matrixskater chapter 22 . 7/14
damn shame the story seems to end here. i hope one day it gets completed, since it has been a superb story to read.

thanks so far for this wonderful story .
Pushi19 chapter 22 . 5/28
Update it soon please
mc.zero chapter 22 . 5/8
The two of them being caught by Filch of all people... felt kinda cheap xD
Nate chapter 9 . 4/20
Over melodramatic shit-fic.

The adult Potters all need to die - flat out.
Wow. I rather distinctly remember reading this series, and it's quite a shock to note the dates now - it certainly doesn't feel like it's been two years since the last update, and I was reading it as it was being written for more than an entire story in the series!
It was nice cementing where some of the less-exactly placed memories of various parts of Lupine Horror's stories came from. Things get a bit wavery after long enough, especially reading and rereading both the "Reinforced" series and "Fate's Gamble"s at about the same times.

It truly is an excellent series. 3

(And I'm still quite curious if Fate decided she wanted some hellhounds of her own!)
kgoolday chapter 22 . 4/6
I hope you continue this story. It's been almost 2 years since you updated it but I hope you do continue it. I've read all three reinforced stories in less than 4 days. It's really good! Again I hope you continue this.
Warehouse1 chapter 22 . 4/1
I loved this series of yours, hope your muse comes back to this someday :(
Thunder Dragon chapter 22 . 3/16
Seeing as one of my friends have posted some of Kaiser Dragons ideas you can take down reviews that hold his challenges.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 22 . 2/15
Ahahaha, nice chapter.

I like that Fate and Harry are getting closer. Would like to see more interactions with Fate, Rein and Isis though.

Look forward to next chapter.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 21 . 2/15
Sigh, another story going this way with Lily. Am i supposed to be sympathetic? Cause i aint at all, and doubt i ever will.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 15 . 2/14
Well, that wasnt smart Harry.