Reviews for Reinforced Revelations
mkludwig35 chapter 23 . 4/6
i love this story. will it be continued?
Jamerz06 chapter 20 . 3/6
Can't wait to see the next chapter
RDDash chapter 17 . 2/9
I can already tell that in this story nothing much happens besides forced conflict between Harry and and his biological father James.
Jamerz06 chapter 21 . 1/25
Can wait to see the next chapter
DracoKing30 chapter 23 . 12/22/2023
really love this story can't wait for new chapters
mkludwig35 chapter 23 . 12/4/2023
I would love to see more of this!
Jamerz06 chapter 22 . 11/24/2023
Jamerz06 chapter 22 . 11/4/2023
Talonwalker chapter 23 . 10/30/2023
Great story! Hope to see it finished someday, thanks for the hard work!
Jamerz06 chapter 23 . 10/1/2023
dragonnargus chapter 18 . 9/12/2023
I... really don't think these necromancy and Astral Plane thing belong in this story. It didn't connect to either Nanoha or original HP as far as I know, and neither was the story about Harry the Necromancer but rather the master of Reinforce, with specialities in runes and enchanting and combat magic. None of that actually translate to proficiency in necromantic arts that seem to just pop up one chapter. Out make the entire section admit these astral walks rather disconnected and uninteresting. Not to mention both runes, enchantments Reinforce, and all the familiars, feel rather ignored right now. What with him going around doing stuff all by himself.
SpikeThunderstri chapter 23 . 9/1/2023
Well, 'ello there, mate! Now, let's have a chinwag about, shall we? First off, let me tell you, it needs a proper kick in the knickers to make it edgier. How about we toss in a few more rebellious characters like our dear friend Spike Thunderstrike? Give 'em some real punk flair, piercings, leather jackets, and wild hairdos. Next, the plot needs more twists than a London fog, innit? Introduce some unexpected turns, like a plot twist involving a stolen crown jewel, a secret underground punk club, and a punk rock anthem that sets the stage for the final showdown. And don't forget to sprinkle in some Cockney slang to give it that extra bit of authenticity. With these improvements, it will be a proper belter of a story, I tell ya!
JDS62 chapter 23 . 6/16/2023
I'm not sure if you are still on the site, but I just wanted to let you know that I love your fics and hope to see them continue someday. I just finished another read-through of your Reinforce series and going to read the first fates gamble again soon, once again hoping to read more from you in the future.
Zyphuris chapter 23 . 4/10/2023
Any chance of this being continued? Awesome fic and I keep coming back hoping for updates.
havoc764 chapter 1 . 4/5/2023
Hope this gets finished at some point, probably one fo my favorite fanfics.
And one of the better crossovers.
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »