Reviews for A Very Hot Summer
Shigatsu90panda chapter 50 . 1/13
please continue this story or Astronomy Tower trouble with a new title that tells their relationship after the war and of course happ ending. Because i found both story with san ending. I like your fiction. Hermione and Cormac is rare ship.
I loved this story 3. While there were some parts that didn't fit with their personalities in my head I can appreciate that everyone imagines each character differently :), however I will admit to being disappointed with the ending but only because I would have liked a little more angst if that was the only possible outcome. Anyways thanks so much for putting in all this effort to finish this story I'm sure a lot of ppl really appreciate it because I definitely did :) xx
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 50 . 12/24/2016
I love this story and have never had a problem with the long gaps in updates. But ...that wasn't the ending I was expecting. Kinda disappointed. They go through all that just too..not end up together? Please say there will be a sequel with a happy ending. Even if it's set after the war.
Smookey chapter 50 . 12/22/2016
Why? For one moment I thought that they will be end together and you always find a way to given up their relationship, I hope if you have a good heart ( joke) and you give as big present Christmas some sequel or alternative end...
Anyway happy Holidays
And sorry for my bad English!
SunsStorm chapter 50 . 12/21/2016
I almost never review. But I read each story I like to the end. No matter how long the break. I loved this story. I hated the end. It made no sense to me. I appreciate the writing and that it was your choice I am just disappointed.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 50 . 12/21/2016
Intense ending!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 49 . 12/14/2016
very good chapter go on!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 48 . 12/8/2016
very lovely
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 47 . 11/30/2016
very sweet
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 46 . 11/24/2016
Steamy
Guest chapter 46 . 11/23/2016
I used to like this story a lot but as it goes along I feel like hermione is losing her character. like I feel when you write about her being very incomfortable in different positions of sex, that she feels that she just has to take it, which in my opinion I feel she wouldn't do. I feel like by now she would have said something to cormac
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 46 . 11/23/2016
I love their relationship. Great update, very hot.
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 45 . 11/17/2016
Yay the vacation is underway. Great chapter!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 45 . 11/16/2016
very lovely
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 44 . 10/9/2016
I know you haven't updated since July, but I hope you update again sometime soon. I love this story! I can't wait to see how their vacation goes, and how the whole story will end.