Reviews for Something in Common
Do u write under a different name,? I read this story under a different characters word for word on AO3
MoonflowerDaydreamer chapter 1 . 8/26
I love this
Mejima chapter 1 . 8/20
,.its been years since this published but I just found out about this suppeeerrrr amazzzing story. Gosh I loved it.
rey-bei chapter 1 . 8/12
i love how it went full circle and with the epilogue. thank you for sharing this beautiful piece
guest chapter 1 . 8/9
Fuck. It's 2.22 am right now and I. am. SOBBING. Just fuck.

Anyway,,,,,, this has definitely made it to my top 5 favourite ss fic ever and I usually don't even LIKE modern au's. What a brilliant job you did, dear author~
Puckabrina NaMi SoMa SasuSaku chapter 1 . 8/9
Oh my gosh! This was absolutely amazing! I had a mini happy attack at the end because of how much I loved it!
Ikamari chapter 1 . 7/30
I must tell, I love every part of this. Sasuke was so sweet and him being the one lovesick was perfect haha. Thanks for writing this. To my favs!

Sorry for my english!
krystanned chapter 1 . 7/23
OH MY GODDD. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I don't even get how you turned this roller coaster of emotion's story into oneshot. Only you. The almighty. OKAAYY, FIRST THING FIRST I really like how you kept it real that actually they just can't be together just because they had a child, not like some of those cheap story-I'm sorry I have to say it- that make them clinging on each other the moment they know they got a child. Anywayyy, I also like the flow of the story and not to mention, how it is very well written! I'm declaring atm that you are officially my favorite author. No doubt.
sasusakufrvz chapter 1 . 7/13
I LOOOVVEEE THIS FANFIC SO MUUUUUCH AND TBH I REALLY CRIED AT THIS. Author-san you really stirred up my emotions and this fic is so damn good. You know this is one of the ss fanfics I always read because It's beautifully written and actually I don't give reviews but I really need to tell you that this fanfic and your other fanfics (king of gods) are such a blessing! Thank you hope you keep up in writing! xoxo
Bellatrix chapter 1 . 7/5
It was fantastic! I loved it! Honestly, I am really amazed. This story will be on my list of one of the best stories out there.
JiHyun Blossoms chapter 1 . 4/18
Awww I love it! Especially cute little Sarada. I'm giggling like a child.
ladywithpurplehair chapter 1 . 4/1
I started reading this story at three in the morning because reasons and now it's four in the morning and I'm so full of feelings that I don't know if I will be able to sleep or better say I'm going to sleep happy and sad because I have just readed a beautiful story and I don't know how many times I can favourite it HHAHA oh my gosh this is the au I have been looking for and never know, thanks so much for it,so well writed, I literally imagined the movie and it's so perfect thanks OMG, I'm officially fan of your writing

I will stop the rambling here to do no feel so ashamed later when I remember because it four in the morning and I don't know how many typos this comment have and is hard to review since English is not my first but anyway I don't know you but let me tell you u r awesome.

Love and hugs
Ladywithpurplehair
xLady-Of-Sorrowsx chapter 1 . 3/31
Amazing! I loved it so much! You write so well, thank you for all your efforts and for sharing such an awesome
story!
sasusakulovesarada chapter 1 . 3/31
Wooooow.i love this story so much.i am happy that sasusaku found happiness they deserve i want to read more stories like that its been so long since i found and read a good story like this. and even if i find one it will have no contineing and end.
I want to see more like this and cant waot for them.
Aquarian Charm chapter 1 . 3/19