Reviews for Something in Common
anon chapter 1 . 6/30
Normally I'm not a big fan of sasusaku pairings, but this was beautiful from start to finish. Absolutely splendid.
RK1812 chapter 1 . 5/29
Such a beautiful fic.. thanks for posting this...
yosh chapter 1 . 5/8
i cant remember if i have reviewed but i have read this 5 times now, all in one go! this was my bedtime story when i couldnt sleep and i exhaust myself from crying each time. honestly this is a beautiful piece, from the world building to character relationships, and i will probably never get over it :")
kyudee chapter 1 . 5/2
this is very well written. i just finished this in one sitting that i had to process everything i read huhuhu i really love your writing style!
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 4/8
This was very good! Super detailed and long, of course. I really enjoyed the plot and was impressed by its intricacies.
dan dan dan chapter 1 . 3/25
once a year I read this fic because its that good and sweet
cherryheads chapter 1 . 3/14
i love this i love this i love this. thank youuuuu
SasukeSakura23 chapter 1 . 1/22
Three hours spent reading it... totally worth I!
julie06 chapter 1 . 1/20
It's beautifulllllllll! I cried!
hannahzerofive chapter 1 . 1/17
This is an amazing read! (Btw I did finish this in on sitting) I can’t believe I haven’t read this before, definitely will recommend to any one who wants to read an M rated SasuSaku.
That ending is amazing I hope this has a companion piece about NejiTen (cuz that’s my otp) if not, I’m happy that you added that NejiTen towards the end.
indahae chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
wow woww woww
amazing beyond words. love it so much
hitomiam chapter 1 . 11/23/2019
OMG! I binge read this entire fic (I had to take a break when they got together and then split because I couldn’t deal with the heartbreak). Your writing style is amazing
A m r a k l o ve chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
This was such a long, lovely read! I simply couldn’t put my phone down and read it all at once, and what a ride. I especially love how you add many small details that give the characters more depth, such as mentioning that Sakura will miss the tenant with heels upstairs. You didn’t have to mention that, but it’s such a nice detail honestly, and it brings your whole story to life. Needless to say, your scene transitions and time skips were flawless and provided just the right amount of information to flow with the story’s events without it being rushed at all. Sasuke and Sakura are so in-character, too! Overall an amazing read. Kudos!
Alphaa23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
So fricking amazing. Such a well written one shot. Thank you!
RaccoonGirlKaoru chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
Wow! This is one of those stories that get you hooked the moment you read the first parts. I couldn't stop reading even though this is a bit long for a one-shor. LOL! I am not complaining though.

This is EVERYTHING I wanted out of my favorite pairing. It has enough elements of romance, angst, comedy, and tension! It was so beautifully written and so engaging that I lost track of time.

You portrayed Sakura as a very independent woman - strong but vulnerable at the same time. And the way you wrote Sasuke - just wow! I could clearly picture how handsome he is and the way his character embraces the idea of fatherhood and learning to love Sakura altogether.

Thank you so, so much for putting up this story. It is so unforgettable and I think I will reread it for a couple more times. I just love it that much!

More power to you and looking forward to more SS fics )