Reviews for Prove
jj chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
i reading this
jj chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i lov this one espessially thhe way its written please write more
Ramen II chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I liked this _ it's was funny, and exciting!
evolutionary spider chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Wow. No way, you did not butcher up these characters. Wo, this story was so...intimate and yet so wildly different. Can you tell I liked it? lol, well anyway the whole fic was one smooth continuation and I dug the way you portrayed this three way. Very nice. Hope to read more of your stuff soon.

Laterz,

E.S.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
It's interesting seeing things from Jou's POV. Definitely good characterization, though I can't fathom that Bakura would know how to play chess.
evilgoddess1990 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
hey
silly misstress, u did nothing wrong with this story. it would be great if it wasnt a one shot.
-evilgoddess1990 love ya
Daluci chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
OH! Loved it! Absolutely -adored- it! I cannot believe you have only got 15 reviews on this story... *looks shocked* It's just... marvelous! You may have managed to replace my favorite couple with a favorite trio... Ah, but that was well written... 'Kura's chess playing was just perfect... And... Oh I could go on all day, so I think I'll shut up now... But that was absolutely -marvelous-...
Kaji The Harlequin chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
AW! KAKWAII! I love this pairing!
phwee yami hobo chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
dun you hate them unwanted plot bunnies? myone shot almost went th same not story woise i liked your better any way it was cute
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
:D I loved the fic. *TT* Poor Jou-kun, Bakura needs to smile~ ;p I enjoyed the good read.
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
OOh, I liked this one. You did some very nice work here.
shadowfire chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
no..you didn't bucher their characers...quite in character...shows their sweet side...i loved it...Bakura's reactions were perfect as were minna's...nice job
DD chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I don't care what anyone says. I LOVE the ending. A sequel would be great, but I think this works as a stand alone very well, so don't feel bad if you never get around to it. _
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Fine, I'll take them BACK, then, if you feel that way *grins*

Either way. I *do* so love how this thing turned out. Incredibly FLUFFY...well, not *really* fluffy...but sort of fluffy-and happy, and hopeful...and...yus, cute ;

There was a comma missing in there, somewhere, though. But...I can't exactly remember *where*.

I'll find it later. I always do D

Cheers!

Rorie
soccergurlgk chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
as always, the epitome of writing talent. *golf claps* you have a certain ability to write yaoi's that are sweet and not offensive. it is a rare gift. *wink* keep writing