Reviews for The Dark Lady
BratGirl1983 chapter 8 . 7/7
I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Please update :)
dani asmar potter chapter 1 . 7/6
Please update!,
Hermione is getting married while she's not even 17 yet, time turner thing is just a technicality.

Which father woul let his 16 years old daughter sleep with 35 years old man? Even without full penetration it is unbelievable. And before any formal commitment?

You made Sirius into a petulant brat. I never liked him much, but really?

McGonagall offered Hermione a teaching position before she finished her own schooling? That's ridiculous! No self respecting school would allow this!

The story doesn't make much sense and your characters have no depth. Your vocabulary is very repetitive. You really need to get some good dictionaries. Your wording is insufficient and grammar - appalling, you mix up tenses...
You gave me headache!

The only thing I like is the basis of the plot, that Dark Lord wants to take Hermione in, but unfortunately it is utilised badly. You need a lot of work.
dani asmar potter chapter 9 . 7/21/2017
Please update this story
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 9 . 4/25/2017
Hello,
I just finished reading your story. I found it interesting and a funny light read. I don't mind that it's extremely OOC, I love reading and sometimes I'm simply not up to serious, realistic character study. Your story fitted my needs at the time and I wish you continued.
But...
There are several problems with this story.
1. There are a lot of spelling mistakes.
2. There are a lot of grammar mistakes.
3. There are quite a few instances of words used incorrectly.
4. The sentences are sometimes not constructed correctly.
5. The wedding night was quite cringe-worthy, sounded a little immature. I'm really trying to be diplomatic here.
All of those things did not put me off reading though. YOU NEED A BETA, who will read through all this work and put it to rights.
Please don't get discouraged by my review, its not intended to put you off writing, I just want you to improve. Good luck.
Regards
Fox
xx
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
please continue
hermoine snape chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
Great story please update soon
SereniteRose chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
I;m so glad that Hermione found her mother, I do hope that Bellatrix gets what's coming to her, thanks ever so much.
i love new storys chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
this is a great story keep it up
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
SereniteRose chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
I loved the wedding scene and I love that Severus and Hermione were marries I love this pairing, thanks ever so much, brilliant by the way.
Tilty.bbb chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
This was a hilarious read. Well done
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
dani asmar potter chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
please update this story
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
its great story but you need to double check your spelling.