Reviews for Dead or Alive
BrightestStar182 chapter 1 . 1/5
this is really great! please continue. I really don't want this to end
Newly obsessed chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
Yes. Just everything. Gah, I can't even put it in words! I love this story! The twins hunting for treasure, school teacher Hermione, slimy Tom, everything! (Well I have to admit I was disappointed that sheriff Harry wasn't a better friend to Hermione. Poor girl!) I love romance, the Weasley twins, and historical settings so this story was a dream to read. You're very talented! I hope you continue adding to it, you've created something beautiful!
lmpollard701 chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Great story! I like the western au twist. I'd love to read more!
muddier waters chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
This is so amazing and I love it so much !
muddier waters chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Eeeeeek this is so good! I love western fremione so much omfg
muddier waters chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Omg omg omg this is! Gahhhhhhhh so good!
wolfstars chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
LOVE this fic so far. Western AUs are so rare but you've done a fantastic job of both Fred and Hermiones characterisations so far. It was totally gut wrenching during the period they were apart. I was so happy they're together again. I LOVE all the Fred and George interaction- the twins as outlaws are great. And as much as I want to hate this verse's Tom, I can't get myself to do it. Im such Riddle Trash. Thank you for writing xx
McKenzie Shea chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
I'm loving this! Looking forward to what else you have in store for these characters!
livtheravenclaw chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
This story is so beautiful,I can't even. I never knew I needed this in my life. I can't wait for the next update
draccmalfoy chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
Love this story so far! Especially because I've never seen an AU like this one before, it's very different but still well written. Please don't stop here and hope you continue writing~
wvsweetheart chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
Love this!
Fandomqueen104 chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
This story is very interesting. I wish the updates were faster though. And DAAAAAYUM Fred! I need to know what happens next! And AWWW Teddy is so sweet!
CeffylGwyn chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
Oh my lawd. This is amazing. Please please please write more soon!

Ye cannae just leave me hanging like this! D:
familiarsound chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
i just found this story today and i love it so much! the idea is really unique and wonderfully done and i'm looking forward to the next update!
niknik0201 chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Ok...This chapter had me feeling all sorts of things...but dang that last line almost left me a blubbering mess
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »