Reviews for 0800-Rent-A-Hero
Redrift chapter 19 . 8/1
In hindsight my harsh previous review was shortsighted and frankly stupid. The story still frustrates the hell out of me but I suppose that's just another example of how well written the story is.
Redrift chapter 4 . 8/1
Man, I sure do love passively watching a weak-willed, backboneless protagonist being Dumbeldore's little bitch after having his whole life taken from him. Certainly an exciting and dynamic story.
I hope this picks up, because right now it's exceedingly boring and frustrating.
jmw03u chapter 21 . 7/29
I absolutely loved this story. I like how Harry & Iris and Harry & Tonks get along so well. It is nice to feel like Harry has support even under those circumstances. I also like that Harry is still helping even though he is angry. Thank you for writing this!
Tricksyhobbitses chapter 21 . 7/26
Wow this was lovely! I absolutely loved your take on this trope! I binged this whole thing today. Just totally lovely and awesome use of divination. Thank you!
The pacing is utter shit, you introduce some random cunt, and Harry is still completely useless. 1/10
I know it’s been 5 years since your last update, but it such a great story that’s extremely well written I would love to see it finished. Great story that so for writing what u do have
michalmil chapter 1 . 7/21
Great story, one of my favorite in all fan fiction. Will you continue it?
TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Allykrau chapter 21 . 7/12
Oh man, I absolutely love this xD
Nad19 chapter 21 . 7/4
ughhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyy whyyyyy no further chapter! whyyyy I am so sad.. ughhhhhhhhh
this is really good. although I wasn't gonna agree on that on the few first chapters since this Harry is not a typical hero with extraordinary ability to get everything his way from the start, but I changed my mind! the story is very interesting and I absolutely love the way you use divination! I hope I can find another excellent fanfic after this
Nad19 chapter 15 . 7/4
I wonder why not just close her ear with earmuffs? the one they use to handle mandrakes
Nad19 chapter 7 . 7/4
oh! this part is interesting, I read about a seer Harry before and found it interesting but very few that I could find using it. I love it!
Nad19 chapter 5 . 7/4
too naive but again I guess I can understand as well, real world emotion tend to do that
Nad19 chapter 4 . 7/4
doesn't sound like our grifindorish Harry.. but alright
Nad19 chapter 1 . 7/4
huh.. if I am him (not that I want *shudder) I will be madly furious and give him a piece of my mind how excruciating the pain of being brought into another dimension and how it almost killed him and how it ruined his appearance. before helping them, later.
3,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »