Reviews for 0800-Rent-A-Hero
Guest chapter 2 . 10h
Real shitty so far
aalens chapter 21 . 17h
This is an amazingly addictive fic. Thank you so much! I suppose it is abandoned? If so that is a great pity. Nevertheless,thank you for writing such an enjoyable story. Thanks too for all the story recommendations in the author’s notes...I shall follow them up to console myself that this one may never be
Cam chapter 14 . 5/11
Dumbledore is a Dark Lord pretending to be a grandfather type wizard.
Dan chapter 13 . 5/11
Hogwarts sorts on September 1 .Yet if it's Saturday or Sunday there is no classes til Monday.
Dan chapter 11 . 5/11
Five feet not five foot. You really need to learn your words.
Taddy chapter 9 . 5/10
You have Harry wearing witches Harry is a wizard he would be wearing wizard robes not withes robes.
Dan chapter 7 . 5/10
A nine feet long snake.
Try: A nine foot long snake.
Dan chapter 6 . 5/10
Those are hands not arms.
Lol chapter 5 . 5/10
You made a mistake. Just because he's from a different place don't mean he's not still from Earth. And he is human .Those wizards in your story are really stupid and primitive thinking as giving him his due rights. That would be very primitive thinking I was Harry I would just do away with Dumbledore the damn senile stealing Harry's money and making him fight baldy voldy snake eyes.
Idiot chapter 1 . 5/9
A ok
amk41196 chapter 21 . 5/4
This is an awesome fic and I can't wait for the next update... Tc and stay safe btw.. :)
RonneeM chapter 21 . 5/3
oh this is good and a fun read.
The Scorpio Lady Enchantress chapter 21 . 5/1
Are you satisfied you broke in my heart you add me hope and then you just yank it away I mean I've heard of frustrated I want to crap cry and you just took it away from me the story I was really looking forward to how could you do this and now when you stop writing like that you hurt me I've been a real frustrated with you right now I'm her I'm so sad right now How could you do this to me I'm a loyal father to you and I just read your whole story out in the day I do that really But the fact is meaning the you You you you you that in there So the story and you janked it away I love this I like it or are Why is wrong with you I love this and you just took it away now space working and against the space so I'm talking I'm talking and it's typing are but please please please write I love it and if you broke your hand you're gonna keep a little frighting sad about it and please contact me on or at correct it if wrong.

I loved it I like it I'm going to miss it if you don't write it
JPugs chapter 21 . 4/28
Ends at such a good part too. Loved this fic
JPugs chapter 15 . 4/28