Reviews for 0800-Rent-A-Hero
EmberTheShark chapter 21 . 10h
Im really fine with Cliffhangers and unfinished Fics ... but BOTH ? and with a really good fic ? i'm really annoyed right now ... Hope you find the Muse to continue this. as i Said its a really good fic.
chillaxin101 chapter 20 . 10/16
Please please please update this!
Lillith94 chapter 21 . 10/16
just read this Story in one sitting because i. just. couldnt. stop.
amazing
and quite evil to stop with such a cliffhanger and not continue for three years. I hope you can use this awsome talent you have shown here i some way
Debate4life chapter 21 . 10/14
Awww Harry has to deal with a Tonks who knows who he is. Should be interesting.
miaoca304 chapter 21 . 10/13
Ashamed to say i thought i didnt like this but I continued it today and finished no less but i dont know if im regretting it because its an unsolved cliff hanger! Checked the dates, last update was 3 years ago, when will you continue, love to find out tonks’ reaction pls update, reading takes a big chunk of my stress from school and definitely keeps me sane
Lor-tan chapter 21 . 10/12
Out of curiosity, will you be writing more, or is your account on hold or abandoned?

Abolutely loved the story, I'll be suggesting it to all of my friends as I read all of the delicious time and dimension travel stories that you yourself suggested. Once again, loved it, and hope you respond. Have a merry day, meow!
mab70 chapter 21 . 10/11
Found this story after a fic. rec. on CaerAzkaban group. I usually don’t read WIP’s but this one came so highly recommended I decided to give it a try. WOW! You really have a gift with words! I really enjoyed reading your version of Harry and Tonks, and your Iris. I am pleasantly surprised about how rational you are making the subject of Divination, and how Harry is gaining his skills through extensive research, repetition and hard work.
I truly hope everything is OK with you, that things are going well in your life. I also very much hope that you might find writing fun again and that your muse might return to this story. I will follow this in those hopes.
Thank you for sharing your talent!
Mar chapter 21 . 10/10
Please don’t abandon the fic. I’m literally eating my nails because I want to know how the plot will develop
Virkael chapter 21 . 10/7
It's sad when a good story ends randomly, especially on a major clifhanger.
Hank1967 chapter 21 . 10/4
Ack! You can't stop there! Please update! Excellent chapter by the way!
Hank1967 chapter 20 . 10/4
Well written chapter! I hope you will continue with the story!
Hank1967 chapter 15 . 10/4
Excellent prank! Surely you were channeling Gred and Forge...
Pentel123 chapter 21 . 9/30
Dammit. It has been three years and I know the chances are slim, but I really, really, really, really, hope this gets an update someday.
sondrex76 chapter 21 . 9/29
Nice fanfic.
"Only you could get into a food fight with a piece of furniture and lose." must have been one of the funniest lines I have ever read.

I found a few potential grammar errors:
"ached horribly and that moving" - "ached horribly and moving"
"simple bowl in a work of art." - "simple bowl into a work of art."
"it pertains toa large" - "it pertains to a large"
"He his stomach rebel a little at " - "He felt his stomach rebel a little at "
"and with help of a salve" - "and with help from a salve", not sure this one is needed
"eyes and slammed fist down " - "eyes and slammed a fist down "
"He didn't couldn't lie out" - "He couldn't lie out"
"more help than that the man really didn't deserve." - "more help than the man really deserve."
" the minute McGonagall's dismissed him." - " the minute McGonagall dismissed him."
"one he ahd confided " - "one he had confided "
"as he was forced stare unblinkingly" - "as he was forced to stare unblinkingly"
"I took him out under a minute" - "I took him out in under a minute"
"of the wrist of a stir in the cauldron" - "of the wrist or a stir in the cauldron"
"emanating from Ministry as" - "emanating from the Ministry as"
"a path and if turn out " - "a path and if I turn out "
"such a fool thing" - "such a foolish thing"
" but it stead it" - " but instead it"
"about what all had" - "about what had", might be mistaken here
"looks were sent McGonagall's nevertheless" - "looks were sent McGonagall's way nevertheless"
"advertising the Weird Sisters in concert" - "advertising the Weird Sisters in a concert", not sure on this one, it may just be a sentence I am unfamiliar with
"of being bad teacher " - "of being a bad teacher "
"didn't want to him" - "didn't want him"
"get away with he " - "get away with it he "
"Every since he understood" - "Ever since he understood"
"she tried keep Katie" - "she tried to keep Katie"
"me that as Divination teacher" - "me that as the Divination teacher"
"that make interpreting prophecy such" - "that make interpreting a prophecy such", assuming an 'a' is appropriate
"that prophecy is" - "that a prophecy is", assuming an 'a' is appropriate

Thanks for writing, it was a very entertaining and well-written fanfic, and I especially liked your take on divination.
I hope you have an awesome day.
cko2 chapter 21 . 9/26
Very funny for Harry's reactions to having to deal with the order of idiots. Weird to see tonks shagging him in the story but hey. Thanks for sharing.
3,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »