Reviews for 0800-Rent-A-Hero
Violete Death chapter 21 . 3/12
Why did you leave it there... Why! I... Don't even have words for my anger... This story is so good and you left it there! I hate my life. I got so attached to the story and you leave it there...Cries*
Arthura chapter 21 . 3/10
Awesome story! Sorry to see it probably ended on that note of course, but enjoyed it greatly for what it’s worth.
Gensplejs chapter 1 . 3/9
please more
bojangles8894 chapter 1 . 3/8
I pray you come back to this, but if you can’t, thank you for everything thus far! A material!
Derich chapter 6 . 3/8
This Dobby is the most perfect blackmailing piece of sh** I have ever seen in all HP fanfiction. I love him 3

And up to now, the story is perfectly paced and well built. Thanks for the treat :)
Kyvren chapter 21 . 3/8
Loved this story but that ending though. Of all the places to cut off.
unluckyomen13 chapter 2 . 3/8
Warrof chapter 1 . 3/5
Be nice people! I've encountered at least 2 authors who tragically died before they could finish their stories... And many more who gave up because they got burnt out trying to release amazing content to people who didn't care about the work that was put in.
DoyleOwl chapter 21 . 3/5
Are you planning to update this ever again? It's a great story and it's disappointing that it hasn't been finished, or updated in years.
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 3/5
"Since I am a slow writer, that translates to an aim of a new chapter every two weeks. Mostly I manage."

Weeks, not years.

"Dishonor on your family! Dishonor on your cow!"

Right now I'd welcome updates every two weeks. I have have 2 authors that I follow who update regularly anymore. Something about late-January through all of February just killed the update times. Which is weird, because you'd think being snowed in would be a great time to focus on writing. *Shrugs* Ah well...
Anontbhfam chapter 21 . 3/4
Oh for Christ's sake, this story really ends HERE?
You're a cruel, cruel man.
Excellent story though.
mabaria chapter 21 . 2/24
You REALLY need to continue this. It is a wonderfully written story that begs to be completed.
Nicol chapter 21 . 2/18
What the heck !
U stoped at the most interesting part.
Though u said that pomfrey changed his face structure ?
Please get ur muse going and finish this story...or r u dead ? If so sorry and rip.
avaya29 chapter 21 . 2/18
I'm loving this story and I know it hasn't been updated for a couple of years but I'm following it anyway just in case you come back to it. DivinationProfessor!Harry is great! And it's good to see a treatment of the possibilities of real divination.

I'm guessing Snape was the one who proposed the ritual? If so why? It seems a bit out of character for him. And is there some Fidelius-like charm preventing Tonks from revealing whose idea it was, or does she just not want to tell Harry in case he goes ape on him?

In fact, there hasn't been much Snape in this story and as a Snape fan I would like to see a little more of him. What does Snape think of Professor White? And how does Harry look on him, given what he knows about his background? I'd love to see a scene between the two of them.
Nytefyre chapter 21 . 2/17
This is great take on the dimension travel story and especially worked to avoid repitition of some of the more common tropes. I’m sorry to see it hasn’t been updated in a long time.

Here’s hoping there’ll be more eventually...

Thanks for writing and sharing
3,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »