Reviews for 0800-Rent-A-Hero
Seraphim209 chapter 1 . 9/24
Soooo,this ones just dead? What an embarrassment.
Seraphim209 chapter 21 . 9/24
Holy crap please don't ditch this man, I love this story. Most of the time travel fics are (at best) derivatives of Nightmares of Futures Past or I'm Still Here, but yours is great! Really, I love the byplay between harry and Toni's, and the fact that everything doesn't go Harry's way is a MASIVE plus. Seriously, please keep at it my dude
harry owes them nothing he could let them all die and it would be there fault not harry's
I would have just started killing everyone after all it's a different dimension so it's not like he give a crap about them
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 20 . 9/17
If only Brainthief could show some sign of life, us readers would be greatful.
Does anyone know of a fanmade continuation of this? I'll take what I can get when I wish to know the end. Like 'The marriage stone', where several versions came out and suddenly the original author came back from the dead.
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 9/16
By this point, I don't expect any future updates, but if you're still working on it, good luck. If you are not, then thanks for the story.
Sky chapter 6 . 9/16
Why don't you just make Harry a bitch?! Jesus, I am losing interest reading this.
But nonetheless, that is me. Good writing. Thumbs Up!
Astroman1000 chapter 21 . 9/15
Clap clap
I'd clap more but this story seems to be abandoned so I won't waste my word of praise.

But for what it was
Thx ;)
Zaraih chapter 21 . 9/14
this is beautiful and I look forward to seeing more ;) poor harry, can't catch a break, can he?
Ezmerelda chapter 21 . 9/5
Great story! Love the way you portray the characters. It's too bad that all the best stories are abandoned.

Thanks for writing! -"-
tiara123458 chapter 21 . 9/5
NO NO NO. YOU CAN NOT END THIS HERE, DO YOU HEAR ME?! YOU CANNOT. Update, please please please please?
rickyrules1998 chapter 21 . 9/4
Aaaaaaaaaah you cunt, I hate you. Why did you stahp
Please, that cliff has been hanging quite precariously for a long time! According to the laws of physics it really should have fallen by now... :D
YAPsych chapter 21 . 9/1
This story both saddens my greatly and warms the heart. It is in my top three best stories based in the HP universe. That is counting the originals as week. Usually unfinished stories have no chance being rated that high for me. Then add in that it is left on a cliffy right when it really got going into superb territory and it should tell you how spectacular this is.

Harry,Tonks and Andi are the best I have seen in a story bar none. The emotional turmoil these three go through are realistic.

For the person who doesn't like this Tonks and thinks Harry should continue to be standoff; I can't disagree more. The chemistry alone is hard to ignore but if you let bitterness rule then happiness is unattainable. Harry can't go back, so why stay a bitter man when he can build something new and instead of being godfather to Teddy he can be father.

Did Tonks do something terrible? Yes, but think about who she is. Like Hermione in ways she trusts authority figures and mainly Dumbledore too much. Add in all the peer pressure the rest of the order put on her and her wanting to win approval of them and Remus made this situation. Yet out of them all she was mature enough to try and fix it. Compared to everyone else she is an angel. So either he is trapped as a bitter man or he turns it on his jailers and finds ways to make a new life as best as he can.

Having raised Teddy and the companionship of Andi there is no going back. Having children you love changes a person more then people believe. Harry has the chance to give Teddy life. Ability to give him a still living mother and father. Give him a grandmother who isn't damaged from losing her family and a living grandfather. Do you think Harry would fail to want that?

This is one story I would have easily paid for, but it breaks my heart it was abandoned. I can say with honesty that if this story had finished and even kinda stayed the same high quality it would have been my favorite HP story ever. Since it was unfinished and ended in a cliffy it rates third ever.

If curious my favorite true HP story is PoA. I still had high hopes Harry and Hermione would fall for each other. The Buckbeak scene I thought sealed it. Had a tiny spark it might still pull it out when Ron left in last book until his return. Still can't figure out what author was thinking there. In the real world I would be in sessions with both canon couples weekly and I doubt either would last after a first "rescue" child. Oh well that is why we all read, to see how the authors have things planned. Not what we hope or should happen based on reality.
rowenasheir chapter 21 . 8/29
Please update soon. She lied about Amanda and he is not a White or Black! can he claim the Black inheritance as the older brother or maybe the Peverelle title. Goblins believe in gold!
3,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »