Reviews for 0800-Rent-A-Hero
Kcubbuh chapter 21 . 20h
Nooooo cliffhangers the bane of my existence.

Why you do this!
Harry would have been a good slytherin if not for his prejudice,
For someone who hates being judged because of hearsay he's awfully quick to judge based on hearsay.
Okamikiiri chapter 21 . 7/19
Fantastic story... but i am sad u stopped writing
Why did you mutilate him?
Also if the dark magic is what damage him why is all the permanent damage superficial?
Surely even if able to keep him alive poppy shouldn't have been able to heal all the broken bones perforations and other internal injuries, he should be just as damaged if not more so on the inside.
And also sterile in and likely unable to speak/ make sounds vocally.
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 7/15
Damn I thought Harry was power and shit but here he's a submissive bitch
Please post again. This is brilliant
Musings chapter 4 . 7/7
So when do we get the fun, rather than 'hilarious' main character torture? Cuz, dohoho, everything sucks, that's HILARIOUS.
renextronex chapter 21 . 6/30
so much potential, such a shame it got abandoned
renextronex chapter 8 . 6/30
hahahhahahahaha, I love how he gets around getting proper documentation
Stars in the Black chapter 1 . 6/29
Amazing story! Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into it!
So you want to be an Author chapter 21 . 6/12
Ah man, I decided to read this again and it's all I can do to convince myself that I don't need a new chapter in my life... that there's more stuff out there as good as it...
huchamabacha chapter 21 . 6/11
This is a gem of a story! Your characters are very believable and the plot is engaging. If you decide to write more I would eagerly read it. Thank you for sharing this with us!
huchamabacha chapter 15 . 6/11
That prank was one of the most hilarious things I have read in a long time! Thank you for a good laugh on a Monday :)
Rangle chapter 1 . 6/10
Ah yes, another writer that promotes kidnapping and slavery. But then again it's done Harry Potter.. So I guess it's okay? I mean he's the perfect slave to kick around.
brnicholas chapter 21 . 6/7
This story was great! This is one of the best jobs I have ever seen of writing canon Harry while doing something completely new. Harry is as lacking in forethought and good hearted as always and yet traumatized, which somehow he avoided in canon.

Great job, I very much regret that this story is abandoned.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Nicholas