Reviews for The King's Pet or The King
Scubasmac chapter 32 . 8/23
OMG! Please don’t stop writing this! I’ve very literally been lurking and following it for years! His Majesty Prefers Blue is one of my absolute favorite works, and this one is right there with it. You are so talented and your characterizations of Katara and Zuko are perfection. I don’t care how long it takes, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish.
Needles1990 chapter 3 . 7/6
I know it is extremely unlikely, but I long for you to finish this story! I am beginning it after the first even though I know it is unresolved because I love your writing so much. Please please please grace us with updates!
liel8 chapter 32 . 5/22
Beautiful story with such compelling and complex depictions of zuko and katara. I can’t wait for you to continue with this story!:)
Jule chapter 32 . 4/18
Hi there,
First things first: English isn’t my native language so please excuse any mistakes :)
I just love that story. All the struggles the characters go through really makes the story very touching. I think it’s very important to show all the trouble they face in fiction because we face the same in reality. There is sexism, racism, brutality and all the other bad things you show. It’s a sign of respect and alliance with the victims of those crimes to not shut one’s eyes and to become aware of the problems. By showing the characters fighting against injustice you give your readers a great role model.
I would love to read more. It’s been 2 years since you updated, so I hope you are doing well :)
UhtredandhisPrettyBoys chapter 32 . 9/23/2021
Great story! I really hope that you do not abandon it. I look forward to more chapters, hopefully soon
Jessica chapter 32 . 8/17/2021
You finally find a BRILLIANT fanfiction that is almost perfect. Almost for the first time, you enjoy reading the sequel of a fic much more than the first installation. You get closer to the final chapters of the second part, holding out hope that this is a trilogy and you'll get to know what happens after all. And then BOOM! You realize the story has been abandoned for over a year now. I am so heartbroken right now. When I saw the recommendation for Call me Katto, I made sure to check if it was complete which it is because I had gotten so tired of reading so many good stories without an ending. When I saw there was a sequel I became a bit apprehensive and my fears were not unfounded after all. Please I'm begging you, please complete this book. It's too good. I know you're not getting paid for it. I know you don't owe the readers anything. But PLEASE, for the love of zutara and art and all good literature, please don't leave this without an ending. I do hope the ranting of some obsessed reader who is desperately in need of the closure will somehow be enough to move you to dust your keyboard and give this masterpiece the ending it deserves. You're a genius to think this up and even more impressive is how well you've written it. Please, read this over yourself and see why this excellent work must be completed. Lots of love and best of luck.
Slimmette chapter 32 . 8/11/2021
Amazing work! I actually love all the side plots and OC povs, and the action sequences are so well written too. I can’t wait to see how this story resolved!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/15/2021
It's so good, I need moreeeee
rama.alfatiha.hiba4 chapter 32 . 7/11/2021
Your writing really keeps me on my toes! I hope you can update soon!
killer.naruto57 chapter 32 . 7/5/2021
damn, i caught up, when are you going to be updating? i hope you don't drop the story its truly a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/22/2021
A new chapter is like a good tea: a healing balm in trying times. What I wouldn't give for a good tea about now
PurpleKetloom chapter 32 . 6/16/2021
Hot dang, I couldn't stop reading this story. It's so good! Looking forward to more!
Tay.gregor chapter 32 . 5/9/2021
I’ve loved reading this whole story starting from Call me Katto! Do you think you’ll ever pick it back up and finish it?
RiMat chapter 1 . 4/20/2021
I have to say I was pleasently supprised at the character growth and everythin actually. One of the best fanfict. I can see how Zuko wouldnt be budget from his conviction unless he sees with his own Eyes that what he wants to achieve cannot be done as he imagined. I loved that if he changes his mind it will not be only for love to a girl.
Compliments to the writer. You have a great talent which I hope is appreciated also in you orginal non fanfic work.
And at last I hope the FF is not abandond. It would be a shame
CoziB chapter 28 . 3/19/2021
Omg this story is so good, like idek where to begin. The character development you do while also sticking to cannon characteristics is really just wow. Also like, the relationship development is wow to. I’m just shook. Pls consider writing more
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »