Reviews for Given
Yuna chapter 15 . 11/26
I look forward to new chapters
Yuna chapter 13 . 11/26
Do you like mythology? You called three of the characters after greek/roman/egyptians gods (Isis, Diana and Artemis xD)
Yuna chapter 5 . 11/25
Well, I suppose even Peter should have the chance to be a nice person...

BUT I LIKE SIRIUS HE JUST HAS TO BE NOT GUILTY
Yuna chapter 4 . 11/25
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sirius has to come free!
Death to Pettigrew!
xD
Yuna chapter 2 . 11/25
10 Galleons are much money, I doubt they can't take a room in the Leaky Couldron...
emrysthelurker chapter 1 . 11/21
Hmmm. I'm gonna start reading. No romance mentioned in the tags. Good. But, written by a female who describes herself as "girl". Young. Hopefully, this is not the typical SI cheap romance that's been clogging FFnet. Please.
Interresting fic
Daughter of Trickery chapter 15 . 6/13
I wanted Ed to be in Slytherin so bad! Update
sable-rover chapter 15 . 5/21
I cried at some dialogues but I'm really awaiting the next update because Cassie has way too many ideas.
The story was honestly good, I'm hoping for it to be updated sooner. :)
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 15 . 5/12
The nightmare is a prophecy? Weird. I'd have expected her death.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 13 . 5/12
On one hand, it's sad how crestfallen Snape must feel about Cassie's fear of him. On the other hand, the righteous anger Snape's probably renewed for Dumbledore would be hilarious to watch. I can imagine him screaming at the old man when he realizes just how much she's suffered.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 10 . 5/12
About Snape? I feel like he might hold onto the memory of a four year old Cassie begging to go home with him and not the dursleys. That might warm him up to her.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 7 . 5/12
Yep. Cassie definitely wasn't the instigator. Geezer, did the animungus four all have kids?
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 5 . 5/12
Huh. If James is older than Cassie, that means she isn't the first ripple. Something else triggered the changes.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 2 . 5/12