Reviews for Bad Reputation
H. L. Thorn chapter 4 . 6/16
This could have been amazing but I couldn't enjoy the story, this will be the last chapter because of Suzie who is one of the most frustrating and irritating characters I have ever read about. Suzie is a huge just no kind of person and as someone who relates to the main character as an introvert this person realistically would not have been her friend. This bitch is completely overbearing and doesn't know when to stop even when asked.
Doominater84 chapter 8 . 7/5/2021
I still come back at times to reread this story, what a cliffhanger it ended on!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
Why would you stop this? T.T
shade815 chapter 9 . 6/1/2019
Loving it! It would be awesome if you could start updating this one again!
HPuni101 chapter 6 . 12/15/2018
Been rereading through the Batman fandom lately. Hope you continue. Best wishes.
aishiteru naru chapter 9 . 7/14/2018
very nice
please update soon
Cassie-011 chapter 9 . 5/16/2018
Omg please update! I love this! And whoever was the critical reviewer, ignore them. Your story is very well-written and very realistic when it comes to the batman world! Plus saying how they are unprofessional at work, ahhhhh no, they are completely fine. Doctors and people who work at hospitals are human too which means they are allowed to laugh and joke around as well as have fun when not in life and death situations. When I'm not with clients as work and my co workers aren't either I am joking around and being silly with them and I'm a RN... sometimes thats the highlight of your shift and gets you through the day!
vampgirliegirl chapter 7 . 2/5/2018
Keep going please
Sara chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
Hey! I loved your story! Love, love love! Please, update it!
jloh217 chapter 9 . 3/30/2017
I love this story! Please keep posting, I am hooked!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2017
I wish you would continue this!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
Ok, I'm a little annoyed with how Ann acts with her friends, especially Susie. She needs to grow a f-ing backbone, pull on her big girl panties and stand up for her own decisions. I understand what you're trying to do, but her giving in to Susie against what she wants all time makes her feel extremely spineless.
Rebelllx chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
This is so amazing can't wait for more.
Raven-Renae-Lynn chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
Wait, Pam? As in Pamela Isley? As in Poison Ivy?!
kmc613 chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
I really love this story! I hope you continue it!