Reviews for Selfish-Kagerou
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow...at first, I thought that Kagerou was just ranting about them, but when I get to the bottom part, it was really great! I'm at loss for words now and I don't know how to put it, but really...this is super great, I agree with the things you said. _
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
more introspective than the others, but still good.
The Teenage Angst Brigade chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Goshies! That's SO true! I think I'll uote you in class some time...goshies! Really really true! Selfishness is the key to survival and destruction!
Aisyah chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
great work!
Bottou-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Kage Houshi has been very much neglected when it comes to fics and poetry... she's mostly lost in the supporting cast, and it's nice to see her in the spotlight. You do very good work in free-form, and I'm curious to see how it would turn out if you tried your hand at poetry with a strict structure (ie, a sonnet or haiku or a renga...)? Just something to keep in mind for a future project. Good luck with your next ones!
silhouette chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
i love ur character outlooks concerning a certain topic. u should write more. and please - pretty please wid a cherry on top! - write a mikagami-fuuko fic for me!
raydance chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
oh my goodness. you are really, very, deep. and that is so, how would i say... makes you think? it made me think. wonderful poem, yet again. great inspiration you must be getting, huh?
kumiko chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
YOSHA! quite nice, quite nice... no actually ish great! (exactly how many times have i used that word to descride ur work?...?) well keep writtin'! i'll be waitin' for all your new stuff! (0) well buh-bai for now! (_-)
the Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
This is a good piece. Introspective and very... in depth. I like the way you give us (readers) the clear imprint of the character's negative points. Good! Keep up the work! _