Reviews for Arrows and Glasses
marteeey chapter 93 . 10/7/2016
This just felt like the perfect ending to this whole prompt collection! I really did enjoy all of your little one shots :) hope to read more some day!
JWolf28 chapter 93 . 10/4/2016
OMG OMG YOU WROTE MY PROMPT! IVE BEEN WAITING AND HOPING AND WAITING AND HOPING AND NOW ITS HERE AND I CAN READ IT OVER A FEW TIMES WHILE I LISTEN TO THE HURRICANE OUTSIDE YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
SOPPNATION chapter 88 . 8/31/2016
I loved this! More please?
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
I didn't these were one-shots. I was excited by the possible Bratva story. Oh hot damn.

Anyway I really liked this. That's all I have to say. It was a nice short. I liked the winking. Nice addition.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Okay one question. Please let this date with Ray be, before the sex, rather than after the sex. Because let me tell you...it was like an arrow (pun intended) to the heart when I saw that scene. Actually, I stopped watching the show because of it. I lived on fanfiction-mainly most of them ignore that scene. I couldn't take it. I can't see Felicity just jumping into bed with the guy...it felt weird. I just hope it's not here.

Anyway, the writing was great. It had me engaged. I think I was expecting more worry from Felicity. I mean why is she eating ice cream when she could be laying beside him. I don't know. I was expecting that I guess. I did like her sort floundering-very Felicity. I didn't get her explanation to Ray. It was weak and as I always have thought, the man is oblivious. He can work on his machines as a genius, but other wise oblivious to everything else.
hbarker chapter 86 . 8/8/2016
Awe, too cute! Love Oliver in protective mode.
the ordinary magician chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
This is excellent! You've got everyone in character perfectly :)
missmiam01 chapter 85 . 7/28/2016
I propose you write a FelicityMerlyn AU! PLEASE!
Tony7323 chapter 83 . 7/22/2016
Pmompt: I would love see you write one were Oliver,s got Felicity all hot and bothered. and he,s trying to get her to talk dirty but she,s doesn;t like to say the dirty words but he tells her that if she doesn;t he will not do what she wants. he wants her to very detailed.. Also post baby or Honeymoon sex would also be a good idea... Please do not hate me but I noticed that you never use the word Pu**y in your smutty you do not like the word then I understand..
Westernbeaut chapter 41 . 7/16/2016
This was equisite. It was so beautiful x
loveslatin13 chapter 66 . 7/13/2016
Ive been binge reading these ficlets for the past 48 hours. I'm not normally the type to review every chapter when I binge and do one long raving review at the end, but I couldn't help myself on this one. OMG ROY WALKING IN AND BEING LIKE OMG YOURE MY PARENTS STAHP. I'm dying. In the best way possible. Bravo. This is beautiful.

On another note, I love these. They are brilliant. Some of them I am dying for whole fics for and other just make me want to curl into a ball and cry or giggle like an idiot.
Westernbeauty chapter 31 . 7/10/2016
I loved this. So sweet x
Westernbeauty chapter 25 . 7/10/2016
I laughed so hard at this. Donna's reply was perfect X
Guest chapter 83 . 7/9/2016
"A surge of wetness ran down his face" Ok that is probably the most erotic words I've read...damn! My mind has turned to mush and my body is...thank you, please don't stop, this was sooo good! Love it!
hbarker chapter 83 . 7/9/2016
Ack! Both sexy and sweet! Lovely!