Reviews for Anytime, Barba M
theoofoof chapter 9 . 1/7
Another great story with lots of cute Noah/Barba moments. Although I do have a question, if I may. You say that this serves a prequel to Barba's Amigo, but obviously how they get together is different. Is there a specific point in this story where it stops being a prequel - or is it just when it hits the last couple of chapters (the adoption party)
It doesn't really matter cos I absolutely adore it, whatever the answer. You're a really good writer. I hope we'll see more Barson fics from you soon.
barsonaddict chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
I was watching Daydream Believer today and all I could think of was this story and how much I want it to happen like this! You have such a way of capturing them that is so spot on with the canon characterization a but somehow also more. I just love them (and most of all your version of them).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
My favourite of all your stories. Love them together. Great work.
noah4015 chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
Please update soon...I like this story and your writing
Noah4015 chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Please continue with this story. you let it a the good part where there just getting into it.
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Wonderful. Sequel please.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Scotland598
Great story. I like how you've mingled the episodes with Olivia's and Rafael's inner thoughts and feelings. I desperately wish they would make this happen on the show. Keep up the great Barson work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Excelent story. I loved it!
untapdtreasure chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
This is absolutely perfect. I love the interaction between him and Noah and him and Liv. The words brought the scenes to life in a glorious way. Not to mention that last chapter was smoking hot. Meow.
barsonaddict chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Ugh, I love this whole story so much. This chapter is just so in character for both of them- and hot too! I always get excited to see alerts for your writing :)
MrsChilton chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
yes! really good chapter i love the mix of smutt and fluff!
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Great chapter!
NYPDliz chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
It took a while but it was definately worth it!
MrsChilton chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Your stories are some of the best! well written, great use of wording, and you really do stories that are believable for the characters. Yes I noticed Noah has suspenders but not the clothes matching. I hope its foreshadowing! And very excited you will be writing more of the Amigo story, I love it and have read it more than once. You write the love scenes beautifully too btw.
saracsidle chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Thanks for the update! Love this chapter, the fluff is great
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »