Reviews for We Continue On
DisneyWorksFan17 chapter 33 . 9/15
I Love That Book. When Is The Season 3 Of It Coming? I Want Mariana Survive In It. I Ship Gabe x Clementine.
UnivHunter chapter 33 . 8/16/2018
(Too lazy to log-in)
I'm excited for season 3 and 4 of this story if you guys gonna write it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Yes - roundabout dundundun duuun ddadadadadunududndudndudunn
clutzycutie chapter 33 . 2/28/2017
aaaaa i just finished this and i am so happy how it turned out! i'm glad you kept carlos,sarah,lee, and clem alive! i def cried at least once while reading this
Jacob D. Mercer chapter 22 . 8/12/2016
I'm gonna kill you.
Nick chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
lovin the sequel man...or girl
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Im glad omid is alive, christa saddened me but well i like omid better.
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 33 . 1/7/2016
Awesome conclusion to an awesome saga. Glad to see that Lee and Clementine got to stay together, and that whatever was left of the Macon survivors and Nick will live in comfort for at least some time. Also, I liked how Omid and his daughter stayed behind in Wellington and will get to live the rest of their lives in safety.

Overall, a great saga with a satisfying conclusion. I'd like to see more someday, but even if you leave the story as it is, it's great.
Assassin's Creed Master chapter 33 . 10/17/2015
And that brings us to the end of another one of your amazing stories. Congratulations Writer and Heidi, I loved the story and thought this was a perfect way to end it with the group back at the cabin.

With this final review, I congratulate you once again and hope to see more stories from you in the future. Until next time, ciao for now.
Assassin's Creed Master chapter 32 . 10/17/2015
Kenny mad a valid point in this chapter. Why would they leave supplies lying around unattended? It was like when Arvo tried to stuff that bag into the garbage can which was never explained why.

I like the chapter though and I am relieved to see that no-one else perished in the chapter. Nick's hurt, but I'm sure he'll be all right. Well it looks like the next chapter is the last. Off to read I go.
Assassin's Creed Master chapter 31 . 10/17/2015
I liked this chapter, and it has me wondering yet again. Why did Telltale bother mentioning this town when they never even go to it in the first place? I know it could have been empty, but it was still worth checking.

No point complaining about it since it won't change anything. Anyway, another amazing job on the chapter to the both of you and I am relieved that Nick survived his encounter. Onwards I go.
Assassin's Creed Master chapter 30 . 10/15/2015
Arvo's dead! I think so anyway. I suppose I shouldn't get too excited over it really. Yeah, he was an asshole but does everyone deserve to die for their crimes? I don't know, I always believe that everyone has good within them.

Anyway, great chapter and this is an interesting turn of events now that Arvo was the one was shot instead. I guess I will see what happens next for chapter 31.
Assassin's Creed Master chapter 29 . 10/15/2015
Interesting chapter. I feel bad that Sarita and Luke are gone as well. I think that you could have made their deaths a little more detailed and sad, but it's still good nevertheless and I did enjoy the chapter.

I see Rebecca is also on the verge on giving up too. Jeez, it's like everyone's just going one by one. They die more times than the red shirts from Star Trek.
Assassin's Creed Master chapter 28 . 10/15/2015
All right, a pretty basic chapter, but I like it still. Sometimes basic is better as they use to say. Well I can see the group are taking the losses of their old friends hard and no doubt it will be difficult to forgot them.

On a side night however, it's Luke's birthday. I'm surprised he would remember it, especially since he doesn't appear to wear a watch or carry a calendar. Maybe I'm just being picky. Anyway, great job once again.
Assassin's Creed Master chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
Well a lot occurred in this chapter. I am relieved to see Omid and his daughter are back, but now we have lost Reggie and Bonnie. Well, I don't really mind losing Bonnie to be honest for certain reasons.

I seriously wished that there was an option to just kill Arvo in the game. Seriously, this person caused your group to be injured and the group just act like it didn't matter. I'm with Kenny on this one. Anyway, excellent job on the chapter.