Reviews for Protector of Hope
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2019
I was enjoying the story up until now. How is it that with all of Caroline's power, she couldn't lift the barrier spell done by Finn? And then she just let Silas abduct them all. Then she gets tortured? What happened to all her power? On top of that, she acted like a desperate girl clinging to Klaus using the excuse of wanting to help protect Hope when she can't even protect herself? I hate Hayley, but your story made Caroline an undesirable character for me. So much so that I approved of Hayley's demand that Caroline move out. I'm sorry dear, but there's too much hole in this story. But thanks all the same.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
I can't wait till this is finished! Amazing story.
neverfadehaz chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
I'm okay with the spelling errors its just that Silas was in love with Amara not talk to you other than that it's a really great story and I love it I can't wait to see the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Please please please finish!
Guest chapter 42 . 2/25/2018
I LOVED IT IVE BEEN A SLIENT READER UP TILL NOW BUT I COULDNT HELP BUT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SOTRY IS IT OKAY IF POST THIS ON ITHER PLATFORMS SO IT COULD GET AROUND AND GIVE CREDIT TO YOU ?
walensia chapter 49 . 1/9/2018
Great job with the story
floffytiz chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
OMG I need more
Lunary chapter 46 . 8/20/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter and hoping for a happy ending :)

Is Hope 8 or 6 months old?
Because you mentioned both in different chapters.

In this one she is 6months old and in a earlier chapter she was 8 months old.

Regards,
Lunary
Carabes chapter 46 . 6/24/2016
j'ai hâte de lire la suite
Fleur bleue chapter 46 . 6/23/2016
j'ai trouvé cette histoire par hasard mais je suis devenue accro. A quand la suite ?
ginnybella98 chapter 44 . 6/1/2016
Hey! It's been almost four months since your last update, so I was wondering when you will put a new chapter?

Anyway, read all the story in three days and it's very good! Although, I must admit, I almost stop reading it around the chapter 13 or 14, but I'm glad I didn't!

Just hope that Klaus and Caroline will work it out! For them and Hope!

Good work here! :)
ivyguire chapter 26 . 4/21/2016
lo
ivyguire chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
l
ivyguire chapter 14 . 4/21/2016
!
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 44 . 3/29/2016
Best story ever I absolutely needed to read something like this. Can't wait for you to update SOON can't stsnd Caroline and Klaus fighting :(