Reviews for Sorcerer's Stone
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 6 . 3/27
good hope for more
shadowkat87 chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
Would really like to continue to read this story if you ever get the chance to finish it.
JQAlsus chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
What's with the deviation in the parents' names? Be careful when you change them, you have to be responsible for all unexplained deviations and AUs thereafter.
turtlehoffmann2251 chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Is she still going to get Hedwig? She's one of my favorite characters, even if she is an owl:)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Came across this story by chance. Looking forward to reading more.
HomeByTwilight chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Great job! :-) I'm looking forward to the next chapter quite a bit, given that little cliffhanger at the end. I wonder how the Dursley's are going to react. Thank you for sharing! :-)
mrbookworm85 chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
This is good. It is belivable, and just different enough to be enjoyable. Please continue.
Shall-Iin chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
why change james and lilly into jasmine and lucas? or is it a genderbent story where jasminejames and lucaslilly. if so stupid idea. maybe if you also had them live, but if you just kill them off the same as official canon, no point in changing names/genders. I was looking forward to reading this, but I'm not going to bother now.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Great job keep it up update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Is this an AU fic where canon characters are genderbended, and how come Petunia has black hair? I believe she was blond in the book.
Taz chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
More Chapters please, although What will Petunia dress Harry in if she is a baby girl? Will she still dress in Dudley's clothes?
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
...ummm harry potter is the child of Jame Potter and Lilly Potter nee Evens
Nela Night chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Oh, I was confused for a moment if Petunia was a potter or not. And I'm still confused about how will she treat Harry. Anyway good chapter, can't wait for the next update
Tubafox chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
How come you changed James and Lily to Lucas and Jasmine? What purpose does that serve?
WriterKillsReader chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Nice, but why Genderbend James and Lily?