Reviews for Cheaper by the Dozen: NCIS Style
Rebecalyn67 chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
Thank you so much for writing another chapter! I enjoyed the story and I am hoping you will continue to write more chapters!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 48 . 9/17/2020
Please write more.
DS2010 chapter 48 . 9/15/2020
now Disney is some prize can I go to that school. Mine would give cheesy prizes from the $1 store or a gift card at most.
Rebecalyn67 chapter 2 . 6/20/2020
I hope I didn't seem pushy when I asked for another chapter! I have really enjoyed the story and have hoped you would be inspired to add to it! I love Tiva! If it was me please forgive me.
Rebeclyn67 chapter 12 . 5/27/2020
Identical twins havè to be the same sex. Thèy have to have everything the same. You cannot tell them apart. They come from 1 egg that divides into 2 after it is fertilized so they have the same genes.
Rebeclyn67 chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
I love the story and I've read it several times each time hoping you'll add more chapters. Hey they have 7 kids and the story implies a dozen!?
Rebecalyn42 chapter 47 . 5/13/2020
Come on let's see a spark! You're a long way from that dozen the story title implies! You could try a set of triplets this time!
Seriously I miss your updates!
Have I been seeing you post on Tumblr?
Rebecalyn42 chapter 47 . 4/4/2020
I check "Cheaper by the Dozen" every day or two hoping that you have posted more!
Guest chapter 47 . 1/30/2020
Says a lot about you that you are so selective in which reviews you reply to.
DS2010 chapter 47 . 1/22/2020
I liked how Joshua went to Gibbs for dating advice. Well done
allesandra 69 chapter 47 . 1/21/2020
That was good
Guest chapter 47 . 1/21/2020
If Ziva punches a suspect for making a few rude remarks to her, why doesn't Joshua cream his siblings for teasing him? This is the lesson his parents have taught and encouraged.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/21/2020
Wow, if Ziva is illegally arresting and trying to assault suspects, she should be fired, or at least investigated. That is abuse of power on an Eric Garner level. What a horrible agent and mother she is in this fic.
Rebecalyn67 chapter 47 . 1/21/2020
So glad you're back! I can't wait to see what is in store for our love birds next! I love Tiva!
Trying to Help chapter 47 . 1/20/2020
Large blocks of text are difficult to read. Each new speaker with dialogue gets a new paragraph. Be careful with spelling, punctuation, grammar, and capitalization. Also you jump between past and present tenses and it is confusing to read. Examples: breathe, not breath for the act of taking air in and out; Thanks, Boss, not Thanks Boss. Perhaps a Beta reader would help?