Reviews for Cheaper by the Dozen: NCIS Style
Safara Bellamy chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
Excellent chapter, keep up the good work.
Debbie chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
What a wonderful present for the family with the twins being born on Christmas Eve. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Celestrial Moon chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
I could careless about the show. Remember Tony's goldfish named Kate? Then one came named Ziva? Kate died and they killed. Ziva too. I will stick to fanfic. You people get what we want NCIS show runner and CBS does not. Enjoyed the story but if it is cheaper by the dozen and Tony is having a vasectomy ...are they adopting? Thank you for a great ending. It is so much appreciated.
DS2010 chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
Now that was a long night for some beautiful presents.
Sue Dooley chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
Awesome! Great writing! Tiva forever.
The show has been lying about Ziva for 3 years to get viewers to watch. I will not watch and have not since early 11th season.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
I a big Tivali fan all the way... Ziva's alive in our hearts even if she is dead on the show? She will live on in our hearts. So let's keep her alive here for as long as there are fans that are reading stories with the Tivali pairing... So please write more... Because you are right they only have five kids and it is called Cheaper by the Dozen!
dianaanne chapter 19 . 6/16/2016
How exciting!
Debbie chapter 19 . 6/16/2016
What a perfect way and night to have Ziva go into labor. Good idea for Tony to go and make sure that there are no paper clips hiding. I hope Tony survives the birth I know Ziva will do alright but I don't know about him.
Sue Dooley chapter 19 . 6/16/2016
Fabulous! Terrific! Tiva forever.
Thank goodness for FF. Keep Tiva alive.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 19 . 6/16/2016
can't wait the twin's birth.
DS2010 chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
Now that was timing labor and the play
Guest chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
what a way to end the chapter. Post again soon we wanna meet the babies
YaleAceBella12 chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
Please write more...
Debbie chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
Love this chapter of family life in the DiNozzo household.
Sue Dooley chapter 18 . 5/25/2016