Reviews for Cheaper by the Dozen: NCIS Style
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
If they are identical, then Gibbs is wrong.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
Hi Sara, I hope you're not having Ziva say that Christmas is an "American holiday," which would secularize a religious day. Christmas is a Christian holiday, of course, and celebrating it isn't a requirement for American residency or citizenship. As a Jewish American (there are, of course, plenty of Jews and other non-Christians in this country who don't celebrate Christmas for a variety of reasons) I can assure you that there's no reason why Ziva can't continue celebrating Jewish holidays here.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
Nice chapter. I hope they have 2 girls!
Craquotte123 chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
I can't wait to read the next! Your fiction is amazing!
Debbie chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
You did a wonderful job with this chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Liz chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
It would not be a story without Tony and Ziva between the sheets reguardless if they are married or not. Tony know how to make love and not just sex so I say bring it on.
DS2010 chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
Congrats to the future parents :)

And happy 2016 to you on this first day
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
Keep going the good work. i don't think you need change on M-rated. I believe (you can tell is a feeling, gut etc) that Ziva is having twins to be more exact a boy and a girl. Anyway, i can't wait for more on your story. you know telling the team, Abby's squealing)
Sue Dooley chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
Awesome! Terrific! Tiva forever.
Princess Tiva 1989 chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
i love it keep up the good work can't wait for more :)
Debbie chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
Yes if you are comfortable writing a love scene then go for it. You have been doing a great job writing this story.
Sue Dooley chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Awesome! Love it all. Tiva forever.
Jas chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
:D
Debbie chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
When Ziva asked Tony if he would love her till the day she dies and he answer back much longer than that was so beautiful. He is so loving of her. Great job. Can't wait to see what else you have planned for them.
Sue Dooley chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Awesome! Great! Tiva forever.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »