Reviews for Cheaper by the Dozen: NCIS Style
DS2010 chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
LOL cat fight over Tony
pandorablueskies chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Argh! More, please. Love it so far!
Debbie chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
To quote Ziva "we are whole again". She said this when Ducky came back to work after his heart attack.
Sue Dooley chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Awesome! This is the way the show should handle. Ziva and Tiva need to be there. Thank you.
sundance3367 chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
loved the daddy daughter moment. cant wait for more of this story
jgibbs7 chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Please...Please write more. I really like this story. I want to see their relationship go all the way...marriage, kids.
So,keep writing.
carlota206 chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Great story. You are so talented
Sue Dooley chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Fantastic! I love it.
Debbie chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Love it. They should do something like that on the show. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Debbie chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This was great. Please keep going with this story.
Sue Dooley chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Terrific! Tiva stories can never be too cliche for meee. They are the only ones I read.
Athenalarissa chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
“I love you, Tony” Ziva said and gave Tony a quick kiss on the lips
“I love you too” Tony replied smiling before he continued with wide eyes “oh shit!” he exclaimed with terror watching the deepness which caused his kick on the car’s door “what are we going to tell to Orli about this?” he questioned approaching the car so he could have better look of the deepness.
“The truth Tony, that you kicked her car. The least punishment you can get from Orli is to torture you until you die” she said back with serious voice trying not to laugh, knowing that Tony couldn’t see her face.
“Tony turned his head and looked at her asking “you are teasing me, right?” Ziva chuckled. “Oh, yeah you are teasing “I wanted to show you how I’ feel about you, so you would never question my love and my words again” Ziva replied and brushed Tony’s cheek with her knuckles and Tony lost in his thoughts remembering the time when he had first said those words to Ziva.
“I love you, Tony” Ziva said and gave Tony a quick kiss on the lips
“Tony turned his head and looked at her asking “you are teasing me, right?” Ziva chuckled. “Oh, yeah you are teasing me’ he went on with a smirk and stood up to appro
melielle chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Great start can't wait for the next chapter.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16